Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
In-game name: HoudiniJD
in-game Rank: Titan P1, Champion, Emperor
Playtime: 44days & 4 Hours
Do you have discord?: Yes, Houdini#0001
Timezone/Country: Germany, CEST
Earlier punishments: Tp-Killing, pre-reset
Why we should pick you: After Playing this Server for 3 Years now, I feel like I can take a more demanding task. I am a well known Member, I help where I possibly can and I am an active Player. I am trusted with Maestrea's Commands and know how to handle certain Situations right. I am experienced in Moderating on some other Servers / Discords and feel like I would be a great addition to Maestrea's Staff Team.

What would you do, if someone was:
- Advertising another server: Verbally Warn them and tell them that it is against the rules. If they continue to, warn them. If they still keep Advertising let higher Staff know about that

- Swearing extensively: I would first message the player that swearing is allowed but it cannot be used excessively. If the player continues to swear extensively, I would warn them and let them know that any further swearing might result in higher punishments.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting: I would tell the Auction Scammer / Booster that it is against the rules to Scam / Boost and to return the money that the Auction Scammer / Booster had made the victim pay for. If they continue these actions, I would inform higher Staff about that.

- Spamming: Verbally tell them to stop spamming. If they do not stop, warn them and tell them if they won't stop it can lead to higher punishments. If they continue mute them and let higher Staff know about that.

- Asking for help: Of course help as much as I physically can. If it is something I cannot help, inform the person to ask higher Staff about it. If the person would have a problem with another player I would first of all, get both sides and try to resolve their problems. If the player would ask me about example: "What can I do my Sword bugged away." I would tell them to create a ticket on Maestrea's Discord.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Tell them to Drop the theme / keep the chat appropriate and inform the person that it is against the rules. If they persist, warn the player and if they even start arguing after the warn, mute the player and let higher Staff know about that.

- Tp-killed: First of all I would speak to the Victim and the tp-killer. After receiving both sides I would ask the tp-killer nicely to return the Victims Items and tell them that it is against the rules. If the Tp-killer continues with their actions I would notify higher Staff members for a higher punishment.

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom