Not open for further replies.

IAMABIRD

Jul 7, 2019
IGN: xDinoDuckx
Reason for ban: Autoclicker
Length of ban: a week
Appeal: (dont know what htis means)
Proof(If needed):

So I went afk. I do this a lot you can ask several different people. My sister asked me to hurry and get up to help her lint roll her pants and placed my headphones on my mouse. i accidently do this a lot due ot the fact that she said i had to hurry. You can ask several different people. This includes Allstar, Argo and I believe Hanna. I understand this may sound like a lie but as you know i been playing on this server for over 3 years and never done this once. (sorry for the big picture). I have acidently done this before. and also if you check my logs i wasnt even at a place where i would even need ot use a autoclicker if I had one. I was at the factory my sister needed me so i did /spawn put my heapdhoens down real quick helped my sister came back. saw i was banned. Argo was with me in the call when i went afk. I understand this sounds like a lie but if you want you can talk to allstar. he has seen me done this before when leaving in a hurry. I hope you will consider lowering the ban. I understnad this was my fault and i will try my best not to do it again.

IAMABIRD

Jul 7, 2019
There headphoens are kinda heavy. So if you check my logs you will even see i had 0 reason to even use a auto clicker. if you check the time when i was to /spawn I was at the factory getting potions. allstar saw me there. did /spawn came back from helping my sister. Saw i was banned ran upstairs grabbed my phone since it was up there charging. came down and snapped a picture. I understnad this sounds a LOT like a lie. But you guys know I would never do this. I love this community. I hope you guys understand. i will try my best not to do this in the future.

IAMABIRD

Jul 7, 2019
I know the servers rules and I even know a lot of my friends who got banned get hurt by being banned. So hope you guys consider this a option.

IAMABIRD

Jul 7, 2019
Also allstar can vouch for me getting potions in the brew room in the event. After that you can check logs of me going to spawn like 2 minutes after that and going afk. This has happened 2 times before. One with houdini and allstar, It was building spawn competiiton i went afk for i thik my dog got loose. cant remember why. came bac k to the saying cassie. why were u just continuing breaking blocks. im like huh and then i realized i placed my headphoens on my mouse by accident when in a hurry. The other time it wasnt my mouse but my keybaord itself. i placed it down in a hurry whent back adn i was just jumping. I been trying to make sure I havent been doing this, but this last time I was in a hurry since my sister needed help and was late to work.

IAMABIRD

Jul 7, 2019
Once again, I completly understand if you need to keep this banned due to the fact that it sounds like a very bad excuse. But if you check the evidence I mentioned above then you will see I would have 0 reason to even use a auto clicker. I hope you will take this into consideration. If you cannot lift it then I apolagize and I will try my hardest not to do this again. If you are worried about me doing this to a grinder do not worry I dont hardly grind. If you wonder why im in the rancher jobs and grinding its cause I used to because its the best job to make money. But I found it very difficult just standing still hitting a mouse, (you guys knwo the reason why if not I will be glad to explain it itself) Soi made money by doing jobs for people. I literally placed dirt for hanna for 3 hours and got 1 mil. but traded it off for her storage room. I would never use a auto clicker and if there is a way I can prove that by showing something in my files please let me know. I thank you for reading this. (sorry for the spam of the posts though Im kinda panicked right now)

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there Cassie! Thanks for making an appeal. While we do very much understand accidents happen, it is super important that you make sure your character is never performing actions on the server while you are not present. Whether intentional or not, being found afk and performing actions is never a good thing. That said, you have been unbanned on the server. We do hope to see you back on the server soon.

Appeal Accepted.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom