I really don't have a name for this thread.

Silva(CK)

Mar 26, 2016
Texas
First of all, I would like to apologize about what I said about to Novalla.

The reason this thread is posted in the rules section of the forums is because I am questioning scythe's judgement (for the first time) here... Like, what I said, was it really that disrespectful? I mean, maybe Novalla was a beloved member of the community, sure, but I really don't know her... and ya know, I went on the other server, their stuff was the exact same, but, just, the community there was not that great, especially the staff... anyways, just staff in general, not Novalla (heh ya see what i did there? no? i was not disrespecting Novalla...) anyways, the point: I really don't like that server, i mean, now that i think about it, even If I didn't know Maestrea was a thing, I probably would not have liked differentcraft the other server.

anyways, not the point, the point is, what i said is my personal opinion, and I tried to put it as polite as possible (although, evidently not enough...) from the vibe I'm getting, Novalla was a important member of the community, and everyone is willing to welcome her back, but so was Sierra, and look at what happened to her! I don't know her, and I will give my opinions heartlessly emotionless without heart (I got nothin'), not matter who she is... sure, I might have rushed head first thinking she is another one of those people (like redstonedesigner, if... you know what im talking about...) point being, I my opinions won't be bias towards her...

Ugh, now this paragraph completely contradicts what I said above. I fully admit that what I said to her was extremely bias in such a way that I think everyone who plays on differentcraft is a bad person, which, quite obviously isn't the case! see here, now I am judging people by what they do, with very, very little knowledge of what they actually are, NEVER do that, or... actually, in real life, DO judge people by what they do, because that defines them... badly put, but yall know what I'm talking about. The point is, I knew little, about her, but I still immediately started hating on her for playing on a server that I don't like, without actually knowing ANY background information, and I paid the price for it.

okay, wait, hmm... there should be a transition paragraph here where I start realizing I was all wrong and I should have been banned, but I just went straight from wrong to right...

ya know, I started this thread thinking I was wrongfully banned, but now, I have done a lot of thinking over the course of 20 minutes that I have worked on this thread... and I have to say, boy, was I wrong, I fully deserved that 3 day ban, hell, it should have been longer! I was an asshole towards her, and I am ashamed...

Yes I realize Novalla is a guy, and I am too lazy to change all the "she"s in this thread, so suck it!
btw scythe, in the ban you said I can't comment anymore on ban appeals, reports, or staff apps, I'm okay with appeals and reports, but about the staff apps, can't I make a post here and there wishing good luck, or complimenting people (builder applications exclusively) on their builds?

and for people who don't know shit of what I'm talking about, here is the link: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/it-was-fun.5940/

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
what i said is my personal opinion
I stopped reading here. The ban reports and ban appeals are NOT FOR OPINIONS. They are for factual information ONLY. They are meant to be decisions based on provided evidence. I've asked you in message to not post opinions in appeals or reports again.

Silva(CK)

Mar 26, 2016
Texas
I stopped reading here. The ban reports and ban appeals are NOT FOR OPINIONS. They are for factual information ONLY. They are meant to be decisions based on provided evidence. I've asked you in message to not post opinions in appeals or reports again.
okay that answered my question even though you don't know what question I asked ;)
although if you had read things after that sentence, you would have known that I admit fully I was wrong... this isn't a thread of me ranting on about how I shouldn't have been banned...

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
Even with this topic it can anger people. Its online writing.
Do you mean it as a joke? Anger? Do you love them? You cant see facial expressions online and sometimes even irl it can go wrong.
You can offend people even if you dont mean too. You can make people happy even if you dont mean too.

The things people say dont make them a 'bad' person. It just wasnt smart at that time wich in all cases will be handled on (ithink).

But looks like you found yourself feedback in what you wrote on your own. Wich is great!! Its terrible hard to find and fix things you did wrong ^-^

I'd say its not a big deal if you cant comment on apps. You can feel free to wish them luck ingame^-^!! Not difficult to do :)

Top Bottom