Iam_Broseidon's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2016
IGN: Iam_Broseidon

Reason for ban: Auto-Clicker

Length of ban: Permanent

Appeal: I would like to start off this appeal by saying yes, I was auto clicking. I understand what I was doing was wrong and is blatantly against server rules, and I am deeply sorry that I did not learn from my previous infraction. Despite this, my dedication and love for this server is extremely deep. I have been playing this server on and off since 2017, and Maestrea is the sole reason I have kept on coming back to Minecraft. I have made countless friends and memories while playing on this server and I still look back on them fondly. I was trying to get myself more involved in the server by becoming a voter on the Discord and by trying to gain more experience so I can contribute to the conversation. I want to be a role model to those who play on this server and to be a friend to all. Obviously, I have come up short in some areas. While I cannot take back my prior actions, I hope that you, as a staff team, may be willing to give me one last chance on the server. I understand that I cannot keep making mistakes/breaking the rules and expect no punishment, I just hope that you will be willing to let me redeem myself one last time.

Thank you

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Feb 5, 2018
Hey there Broseidon. Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

I would first like to thank you for your honesty, which is always greatly greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, this case is serious as this isn't your first offense. You were previously banned for the same reason and it seems you haven't learned from your mistakes. That, along with the fact that you should know the rules as you were formerly a staff member. Due to all the reasoning above, it's been decided that your ban will stay.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom