its me again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re1ve

Known Member
Sep 12, 2016
IGN: elmo6969
Reason for ban: requested, and not unbanned because ive been a dick in the past.
Length of ban: permanent
Appeal: I've had a lot going on in my life earlier and tons of negative things aswell, I talked about this to Elliot after my last ban appeal was denied, and we agreed that I can make a ticket explaining more in depth if needed, but I'm here to say that since my ban on the server I have grown into a more mature person who can appreciate others and respect their endevours. Also I agree that I have done tons of stupid things in my past on the server, and I will be understanding if my ban will stay. But I would really like to join back and be able to play with all the wonderful people of Maestrea, and I promise that this time I will be different, a better person for this wonderful community.

Regards, Re1ve/Elmo

Proof(If needed):
tsggyojzqwg41.jpg

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
Hi elmo,

I'm glad to see you can recognise your wrongdoing in the past and like to see you feel you've grown and changed for the better. Considering it's been a decent amount of time since your ban (over a year) I'm willing to give you that chance to prove yourself. Please note that if you end up banned again for falling back into bad habits we'll be far less lenient. So I would strongly recommend taking some time to familiarise yourself with the rules before joining back.

Appeal accepted, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom