July Build Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yalez95

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed the previous build competition, and congrats again to our first place winner, Oldchopper, as well as everyone who participated!

The theme of the July Build Competition is going to be...

Heaven and Hell! (Sky and the Nether)
The Build Competition has ended and judging is in progress!

This months competition will allow you to show off your ability to create combination theme builds, by constructing something that displays the bright and sunny sky and the dark and forbidding nether! To allow you to build to your limits, the plots will be 100x100. Good luck everyone! Also as a note, the 1st place prize has been changed. The 1st place winner can now choose between a $15 voucher or the Architect title and 2 mythic keys!

nether-volcano.jpg

High Staff is going to be judging the builds based on theme, detail, creativity, and overall cohesiveness. Schematica or copying a build is obviously not allowed. Builders are allowed to participate for fun, but will not be able to win first prize. This event will run from July 1st to July 16th.

Rewards:

1st place: Architect title! + 2 Mythic keys OR a $15 voucher to use in the Maestrea Store. 1st place also gives you a Special Trophy and your place on the Build Event Winners Wall!

2nd place: One Tungsten Tool + 2 Mythic keys

3rd place: 1 Relic + 2 Rare keys

Available Commands:
/plot claim Claims the plot you are standing in
/plot home Teleports you to your plot
/plot biome <biome> Changes the plot biome
/plot clear Clears your plot

Last edited:

Silva(CK)

Reaction score
Dang, if world edit was allowed, I would so put a square of blocks around my build so no one can see it... Guess i have to do without... but no worries, I know exactly what to build for this one, and its ganna be epic!

Zevira

Devoted Member
Reaction score
Dang, if world edit was allowed, I would so put a square of blocks around my build so no one can see it... Guess i have to do without... but no worries, I know exactly what to build for this one, and its ganna be epic!
Gl!!

Silva(CK)

Reaction score
ugh I just remembered, me and my family are going on a road trip from the 4th to the 17th... rip. I have 3 whole days to build my thing...

Boomy

Reaction score
I am prepared as fuck for this!

Good luck to everyone!

You'll need it ;)

Boomy

Reaction score
Yale, for next time can you add an approximate starting time please :p

Been sat here waiting all day to get started :confused:

yalez95

Reaction score
Yale, for next time can you add an approximate starting time please :p

Been sat here waiting all day to get started :confused:
The start time always varies as we need either soap, scythe or Jare to be on to launch the build world, so it's hard to put an estimated time. We're trying to get it going as soon as possible though!

Boomy

Reaction score
The start time always varies as we need either soap, scythe or Jare to be on to launch the build world, so it's hard to put an estimated time. We're trying to get it going as soon as possible though!
Thanks for the quick reply :D

Can always count on you to give a good response

Dot

Reaction score
Suggestion for next month (Or whenever schematica 1.12 is out) 256x256 plots where schematica will be allowed.
Build theme: all previous build themes

Just to give those players with a huge amount of time on their hand, that don't enjoy or would enjoy a larger build competition, but hasn't had that appetite saturated.

tussi071

Reaction score
Suggestion for next month (Or whenever schematica 1.12 is out) 256x256 plots where schematica will be allowed.

Just to give those players with a huge amount of time on their hand, that don't enjoy or would enjoy a larger build competition, but hasn't had that appetite saturated.
World edit tooo!!

Jazilla79

Reaction score

What's the point of a build comp if you don't build it?

Status
Not open for further replies.