Kl0zer

Staff member
Content Member
Helper
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
In-Game Name: Kl0zer
In-game Rank: P1 Crusader
Playtime: 19 Days 8 Hours (Maestrea) + 7 Days 6 Hours (Dungeons)
Discord: Klozer#0285
Timezone/Country: United States - EST
Earlier Ban Reasons: None
Content Team I Am Applying For: Relics Team

Why should we pick you: I have always been someone who enjoys letting my creativity flourish, unfortunately, though I was never visually artistic, I let it show through my work in coding throughout high school and currently in college, and being able to start something and see it through till the end and watch something go from nothing to something incredible. I first began thinking of items that could be added to Maestrea when I was thinking of Raid Tiers, coming up with items in my head and writing down ideas I had although never doing anything with them. I recently saw some of my ideas and got re-interested in the idea of making items for the server. I began to come up with ideas for relics in-game that could add a fun and practical experience to the users of the items. I think if I was chosen to be on the Relics Team I would add another creative mind to the team, being able to work on new content as well as take a look at others and learn from it. I've always been a quick learner and I think I would quickly show that I would be an asset to the team.

What do you enjoy most about development: I have many loves for the developmental process, but my absolute favorite part is watching something you started from scratch turn into a finished product that you can really take pride in. I've always enjoyed coding since I took my first class in high school and quickly learned how much I enjoyed coding and especially working on projects that I can enjoy working on and take pride in once finished.

Portfolio/Information to backup experience claims:

I made a google doc of some relics that I made: Relics

Antboi

Moderoni Pepperoni
Staff member
Content Member
Feb 8, 2016
The Netherlands
Application approved, welcome to the Relics team!
Contact an Admin+ to begin your promotion process :)

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom