Linktjoger21's Content Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkTjoger21

Apr 30, 2018
In-Game Name: LinkTjoger21.
In-game rank(use /rank): Immortal (Premium rank= Prince).
Playtime(use /rank): 10 days and 22 hours. (And also a good amout of time before the reset, but I could'nt recover the information)
Do you have Discord (if yes, include your name): Yes I have. My Discord name is LinkTjoger21 #1906.
Timezone/Country: CEST (UTC+2) The Netherlands
Earlier ban reasons: Chargeback, But I had not done it. (For more information, Read my ban appeal.).
What Content Team you will be applying to.
Relics.

Why should we pick you: I would be a good pick, because I have spent a good amount of time on the server, and am going to be online much.
I'd like to work with the content team to make the server better every update, and try to make people happy with the things we make.
What do you enjoy most about development: I love seeing people enjoy the things that I have worked on making.
Portfolio/Information to backup experience claims: I know a good amount of things about the server and the players. I know a few thing about programs and programming, but I'd like to learn new things every day.
Thanks for reading.

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application denied. As this was your first content application, you may reapply in one months time. If you'd like feedback regarding this decision please contact the Community Manager on discord.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom