Lost Backpack Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo45

Reaction score
In-game name: Apollo45
Items lost:
  • Rusty Pickaxe (Eff 8, Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3, Mending)
  • Enchanted Pickaxe (Relic, I think, but can't say that with 100% certainty) (Eff V, Unbreaking V, Silk Touch, Mending)
  • Enchanted Shovel (Eff. V, Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3, Mending)
  • Enchanted Axe (Eff. V, Unbreaking 3, Mending) (Might have been a relic, but can't remember 100%, so don't worry about that)
  • Enchanted Sword (Wither, Sharpness, Unbreaking, Mending, and Looting 3 - the looting part is what I remember specifically, not sure on the rest)
  • Enchanted Bow (Can't remember details, it was solid)
  • Elytra (Unbreaking, enchanted in general, bid on it quite a while ago near when they first became a thing but can't remember the details)
(Proof/Explanation):

Posting again from the bug reports - didn't realize the missing items section was a thing until just now. My apologies. Here's the post:

Hey, it's been a while since I've been on (life is busy), and it seems like at some point backpacks may have been erased?

I know I had two solid diamond pickaxe relics (Eff. 8, Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3, Mending on one, Eff. V, Unbreaking V, Silk Touch, Mending on the other - only reason I know those is because they were my workhorses), a decent sword and bow that I can't remember the details of, an elytra, maybe a couple other things.

Thinking about it, I believe there was also a non-relic shovel and axe in there that would be handy. Well enchanted, with mending, but I can't remember the details unfortunately.

I can live without the sword, bow, elytra, etc. but those pickaxes were kind of awesome. I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done there, or if I can get my backpack restored, but if it's at all possible I'd appreciate it.

Was hoping to get back in the swing of things pretty quickly, but that might put be off a bit, haha.

Adding in this post: Unfortunately I don't have any proof. I didn't take screenshots of my backpack, but if you have backups going back a while they'll be there. I'm really not worried about a lot of it - the normally enchanted items I can get back pretty quickly - but I'd like the relic pickaxe back at the very least, and if there's anything else that can be added I would appreciate it.

Either way, thanks for the help.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Reaction score
How long is a while? Like are we talking days, weeks, months?

Apollo45

Reaction score
Going to add on to this - somehow someone got into our vault and just moved things around. I think there may be a couple of crystals missing, but beyond that it doesn't look like anything big was taken. Items were just moved back and forth and my chests were organized entirely differently from how I had them.

I'd chalk it up to a town member, but there are only two of us right now and I know the other guy personally.

Edit: Nope, I'm definitely missing things. I had a relic flint and steel that is no longer in there, a relic whip that's missing, and I'm sure there were crystals. I'm also fairly certain that another pick and a few other items are gone, but I can't tell what.

Edited again: I'm missing about 100 MCMMO books as well.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Reaction score
If you were offline for 2 months, people can raid your items and take things, there are keys to unlock chests. You player data could also clear which would wipe your residency from towns and your backpack, this could be the cause.

Apollo45

Reaction score
The chests were between Wednesday and Friday, and were in a town the entire time. Those are weird because if it were someone really wanting to steal things they left a lot of items that were worth a lot more.

The player data clear would make sense with the backpack though.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Reaction score
The chests were between Wednesday and Friday, and were in a town the entire time. Those are weird because if it were someone really wanting to steal things they left a lot of items that were worth a lot more.
Alrighty, mind dropping me some coordinates so I can check the area and block data?

Status
Not open for further replies.