Other Lost My Account Evan511

Evan511

Known Member
May 2, 2017
i lost my account that i used to play on Evan511. im under the new name of Careybary i dont remember exactly what my account had i was just wondering if you could transfer my items or something

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
Hey, would you be able to make a ticket on our Discord? If not we can handle this here but it's definitely easier on Discord so I thought I'd check :)

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
No worries. So I just had a look and it doesn't look like we have much data for you, must have been a while since you played last?

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
We're gonna need some logs for some of the data. We don't have your economy or towny info loaded for starters, do you have any records we could use to help with this?

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
Wow that is a long while ago. So 100 fisherman and 99 cook. Any other details you'd be able to give us?

PandoraKisses

Known Member
Staff member
Content Member
Feb 15, 2016
Considering that it's been some time ago since Evan511 last joined the server, it's unlikely that we will be able to find a chest full of relics. After a certain amount of time of inactivity, any chest in the wilderness that hasn't been accessed in the last 2 weeks are able to be raided with special keys. ( Let's also keep in mind that it's possible that your town has died due to lack of funds or inactivity leaving your chest in the wilderness)

As for the evidence you have provided, it's still not sufficient proof of ownership with Evan511's account. Have you donated to our store before? You can possibly send a private message to Elliot of a screenshot of a receipt of any purchases you have made on the server. Please do remember to not publicly show it here as it does have personal info and you're more than welcome to cross out any information you wouldn't like to share.

Evan511

Known Member
May 2, 2017
Considering that it's been some time ago since Evan511 last joined the server, it's unlikely that we will be able to find a chest full of relics. After a certain amount of time of inactivity, any chest in the wilderness that hasn't been accessed in the last 2 weeks are able to be raided with special keys. ( Let's also keep in mind that it's possible that your town has died due to lack of funds or inactivity leaving your chest in the wilderness)

As for the evidence you have provided, it's still not sufficient proof of ownership with Evan511's account. Have you donated to our store before? You can possibly send a private message to Elliot of a screenshot of a receipt of any purchases you have made on the server. Please do remember to not publicly show it here as it does have personal info and you're more than welcome to cross out any information you wouldn't like to share.
how do i prove i own the account other than sceenshots of me on the server maybe check my ip?

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
Yeah that should be fine, feel free to private message me that on here and take out any private information you're not comfortable sharing

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
Alright that works, so as of now we'd be able to give 100 fisherman and 99 cook unless you've got additional screenshots or things to show?

Top Bottom