Not open for further replies.

Ludvaf

Known Member
Staff member
Helper
Sep 18, 2017

In-game name: Ludvaf
in-game Rank(use /rank): Prestige 3, Legend
Date Joined (check /res date): August 02, 2018 on the "new" version of Maestrea and 1-2 years on pre-reset : ^)
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Ludd#4648
Timezone/country: CEST, Sweden
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): A short ban on pre-reset which turned out to be a misunderstanding. A couple warns in the early days of Maestrea 2.0 for toxicity.

Why we should pick you: I feel like I have what it takes to become a successful staff member on Maestrea due to my great will to help others in need, be it answer simple questions in chat or go deeper into helping players with whatever they might need. I have a great understanding of how the server works and all of it's custom content and commands, all of which new players might have a hard time with in the beginning. I'm a very active player playing nearly every single day often during odd hours when a lot of staff are offline. If I'm not online I make sure to check the servers discord in order to keep up with what's happening on the server as well as taking part in discussions and answering players questions.

What would you do, if someone was:
- Advertising another server: Inform the player that the advertisement is against the rules and ask them to stop. If they won't stop a temporary mute might be necessary. I would then refer to /rules and ask them to have a look.
- Swearing extensively: Ask the player to tone down the amount of swearing as there are underage players on the server and inform them that extensive swearing isn't allowed on the server due to this reason. Once again refer to /rules.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Take control of the situation and solve it by having the two or more players come to an agreement that follows the rules. If this can not be done, a higher-ranked staff member would have to be informed to, with more powerful tools, take care of the situation. If it does however work out in the first stage I would ask the players responsible to take another look at the /rules to make sure they don't repeat their mistakes in the future.
- Spamming: Verbally ask the player to stop spamming, if it can't be done after a few verbal warnings a mute would have to stop them. Depending of the severity, a mute might have to be handed out instantly to prevent extreme spam or inappropriate chat.
- Asking for help: I would do the best to help the player in need to the best of my abilities such as answering their questions in chat or teleporting to them giving more thourough assistance. If the players requests is beyond my abilities I would have to contact the upper staff with the correct permissions.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Telling the players involved to drop the subject and talk about something else since it's against the rules to argue about such topics as they tend to end bad. If the verbal warnings won't do the trick muting would be the next step. Next one would be to inform upper staff about the sitation and have them handle it by bans etc.
- Tp-killed: As with the auction scamming/boosting I would try to peacefully have the involved players come to an agreement, be it give items back to the other player in such a way both parties are happy with the outcome. If the kill happened within the 6 minutes I would let the killed player know they can file a ban- report and also inform other staff about the situation in order to solve it in a professional way.

Thank you for reading this application, have a great day and I'll catch you on the server - Ludvaf

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Feb 5, 2018
Application approved, welcome to the team!
Contact an Admin+ to begin your promotion process :)

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom