Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
In-game name: Ludvaf
in-game Rank(use /rank): Prestige 3, Legend
Playtime(use /rank): 31 days & 22 hours
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes, Ludvaf#4648
Timezone/country: CEST, Sweden
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): I've been warned, but that's in the past.

Why we should pick you: I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I've been a part of this server a looong time.. (Roughly two and a half years). And with that I've gained a lot of valuable experience regarding how this server works and of it's many commands. As mentioned in the title, this is my second application. And since my first application, which was denied, I've been working a lot on improving as a player in this community. I realized after my first application was denied that I wasn't ready for it, because I wasn't the player that belongs in the Maestrean staff team. Now, however, I feel like I've grown into a suitable player for that position. Then again that's not my thing to decide.
Further reasons are that I'm very active on the server, and I'm online when a lot of staff isn't, which I see as a great reason since I can provide help during times when it might be needed the most :eek:. And also... I really enjoy helping players, I really do. Making players happy makes me very happy.

What would you do, if someone was

- Advertising another server: I would inform the player that the rules forbids advertising of other servers. If the player would keep going I would have to warn the player using commands rather than a verbal warning. If I can't get the player to stop I would have to contact upper staff.

- Swearing extensively: I would let the player know that swearing to an extent, but if it's more serious swearing a well-timed warn/mute would do the trick. But since Helpers do not have access to /permban or /ban I would have to contact higher ranked staff if the player proceeds to break the rules.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Simply tell the players involved that boosting is against the rules, also direct them to /rules. Then I would have both players agree with a solution to their problem and contact higher ranked staff to help out if the issue persists.

- Spamming: Verbally warn the player. If player keeps going a /warn would be necessary to stop the player from spamming more. /kick would also be a good move to stop the spamming as fast as possible, (and if needed of course). Most of the spammers are straight up trolls and most of them gets banned directly, oftenwise if they combine the spamming with controversial subjects. Which is why upper staff would be contacted immediately.

- Asking for help: Help the player to the best of my ability and if I can't provide the help they need I would point them towards higher ranked staff members that can help the player.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Ask them to stop arguing about religion/politics or the controversial subject. Politely ask them to read the /rules once more and /mute them if it's needed. Depends on the situation really. Then again, contact upper staff if players keep breaking this rule.

- Tp-killed: I would have the players involved agree to a solution. If they can't solve it I would have the "tp-killer" give potential items back to the victim. If they refuse to do so I would have to contact upper staff since it's out of my ability to take items from players. I would have to warn the player as well since tp-killing is strictly prohibited. However, if it's a new player I would rather have them check the rules another time instead of instantly warning them.

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application denied.

Since this is your second application, you may reapply in 2 months. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom