Status
Not open for further replies.

Macswagking

Known Member
May 27, 2020
IGN: macswagking
Reason for ban: bug abuse
Length of ban: perm
Appeal: I was banned way back in December 2020. That was quite the year. As time went by I forgot about mae and focused more on school and other games. Time has flown by and its already May. I thought about rejoining multiple times, like my ban appeal back in march, but I see that was even to soon. Now in May I think its the right time. One huge point that has been brought up about not getting unbanned it that I fully don't understand what I did. This is tough to discredit because you can't prove it without being on the server in the first place and disproving it. The only words I can say are I fully understand and get it. Let me prove it to you that I understand and changed. Give me that chance and I won't let you down. Thank you for reading.

Rynulis

Known Member
Sep 27, 2016
I see no more serious excuse for continuing your ban. I think you realized what you did wrong, you feel regret and quite a long time has passed since that episode. I really don’t see you as a threat to the server, so you have my support. I hope the staff will make the right decision. Good luck! ;)

Mietm

Cranky Old Lady
Staff member
Admin
May 2, 2018
The Netherlands
Hey there mac -

Just wanted to let you know that your appeal has been received and is being discussed. We hope to have an official response for you soon. Apologies on even this notification delay.

Macswagking

Known Member
May 27, 2020
Hey there mac -

Just wanted to let you know that your appeal has been received and is being discussed. We hope to have an official response for you soon. Apologies on even this notification delay.
Its all good Mietm tyvm for the response!

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there MacSwag! Thanks for making an appeal.
The main point against you up til now is the question of how long does it take for **real** change to really take hold. You have indeed been gone 6 months now. Is that long enough to realize your error and really change so you do not end up in the same scenario again? Only time will tell. But at this time, we think that maybe you are ready for the chance to prove you have indeed changed. So as of today, your ban is lifted. However, a return to negative behavior, intentionally pushing rules and boundaries, arguing with staff, any type of bug abuse, or generally toxic behavior will be met with a permanent ban that will not be lifted.
We do hope do see you on the server.

Appeal Accepted.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom