Maestrea Merge Announcement!

Oct 1, 2015
Sweden
www.maestrea.com

Hello Maestreans!
Hope you’re all having an amazing new year so far, we sure are.

We’re happy to announce that we’ll be merging our server with ElyssiaMC!
ElyssiaMC is a towny server founded around the same time as us, they have a bunch of cool content, amazing builds and a great staff team.

Their server consists of 3 continents; Elyssia, Symph & Inavir each with different spawns and worlds
Our current plan is this:
  • Move their servers to our network, accessible from our newly built lobby (screenshots below).
  • move their users to our discord and forums.
  • Change how the chat and tab works (just to have the same plugins)
  • Sync chat so you can start talking to their players
  • Move their votes over, no reason to count votes separately
  • Boosters will be global (Meaning if you activate a booster, they will gain something and same if they activate one)
  • Bans, mutes, kicks & warns will be merged. Meaning if you’ve been banned or warned on one server but not the other, you will receive whatever punishment you had on there.
    Please appeal if this merge means you get banned, we do forgive people :)
  • Staff teams will be merged and in charge of their respective servers as we try to learn each other’s communities and content.
  • Set Up their wiki on our site and start adding content to it. You can already view this on
    start [Maestrea]
    (Currently just moved their wiki and working on re-branding and changing info. So current info applied to Elyssia Servers only)

How will this affect me now?
  • All your stats, mcmmo, jobs, items, builds, ranks, etc, will stay the same. So will theirs.
  • There will be a new lobby with portals leading to their servers(do check them out if you want)
  • When someone on Elyssia buys a booster and activates it, it will enable on Maestrea.
  • More people will be in chat but you can leave their chat channels with /leave elyssia/symph/inavir

How will this affect me in the future?
  • Our future goals will be to start merging more things such as
    • Economy
    • Jobs
    • Items
    • Staff
    • Donor and rankup ranks
    • Content
    • Plugins
    • Knowledge

Additionally, Their current owner Micc, will be stepping down as owner of Elyssia and joining the network as a Developer. He has a lot of experience in plugin development and I’ll be working together with him to improve our plugins.

I am really looking forward to the future with their team and feel like Maestrea has a bright future and great things coming up for us.

Last edited:

Antboi

Staff member
Content Member
Helper
Feb 8, 2016
Looking forward to the future :D

Apr 11, 2018
Potential to be good. But I feel things are going to get worse before they get better. Hopefully not.

KingWither

Known Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hmm. I suppose as long as we are all able to keep our builds and towns I’m down. Can we get some stats as to how many people are typically online for them at any one time? Like how many active-ish people we will be adding in?

X_Storm

Nov 19, 2016
SeaWorld ;)
I did some research about ElyssiaMC well looks a bit smaller server then Maestrea, and they do not vote so much, and can not find them on all vote sites that maestrea use, however I'm happy for Soap, and I think that will be good for both owners, and as well for users, I like that we have ability to turn on/off chat chanals, but please do some fix of some plugins on maestrea as well.

Jan 20, 2019
Hi X-Storm, I’m miney from Elyssia. We have 6 voting sites. We also have daily, weekly and consecutive day log in rewards that are separate from voting. Our voting rewards are “ok” unless we are having an event like a holiday one and then there’s a chance to get better stuff and everyone votes. The consecutive rewards is probably the biggest for us. We are small in terms of people, but we for the most part have all played together for years so we are nervous too :). Thanks so much for being so nice, all of you. It was a big shock for everyone.

Jan 20, 2019
I didn’t take it bad at all @X_Storm sorry if I sounded defensive. I was just giving you a view of how elyssia’s daily rewards kinda worked. I played last night and everyone from Maestrea was so nice.

Oct 1, 2015
Sweden
www.maestrea.com
I did some research about ElyssiaMC well looks a bit smaller server then Maestrea, and they do not vote so much, and can not find them on all vote sites that maestrea use, however I'm happy for Soap, and I think that will be good for both owners, and as well for users, I like that we have ability to turn on/off chat chanals, but please do some fix of some plugins on maestrea as well.
Their vote sites have been removed as ours will be used

cktyu

Oct 1, 2018
Good move! Well I am glad that we did not move our servers into their network. I admit I am really excited for this!

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
wow... Im actually really excited to hear this! I hope it all goes smoothly! I know we have wonderful hardworking staff.. adding another server with new people sounds very exciting! I'm looking forward to getting back on and having some fun again! We have all been sick, baby too but today everything seems better i hope to be able to get on tomorrow or later tonight when the kids are all asleep love you all...Caddie

Top Bottom