Maestrea Storage Wars!

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Untitled design-Max-Quality (1).jpg
Come one, come all to the first ever Maestrea Storage Wars!

It seems we've found some old forgotten crates laying around while doing some (very late) spring cleaning. To help clear out the space, we are auctioning the crates off to the highest bidder! We also found a crate of mithril tools in the back of the armory. No one's claimed it so we're adding it to the crates to be auctioned!
In addition, there is 1 bonus auction for a mystery title. Want to find out what title? Come join us and find out!
As an extra bonus for everyone, we will have community boosters running all weekend! Time to get to work on those jobs!

Join us at the following times for Storage Crate auctions:
(All times are in EST/UTC -4h)

Mystery Storage Crates
Noon Sat (Grats Project, Lud, and Macswag!)
6 pm Sat (Grats Lud and Light!)
Midnight Sunday (Grats Meta and Moondom!)
Noon Sunday (Grats Clippy and Macswag!

Mithril Crate Auction
6 pm Sunday (Grats Nethermourn!)
Mithril Crate Sneak Peak!
mithril crate.png

Mystery Title Auction
6 am Sunday (Grats Light!)

(Don't tell anyone, but I took a sneak peak into one of the crates)
sneakpeakcrate1.jpg

Good luck to all of you! May you you find hidden treasures and fortune!
Let the Storage Wars Begin!

Storage Wars have officially ended! Grats to all the winners! We hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the community boosters all weekend even if you didn't win!
If anyone has ideas for other fun, simple events that can be done on random weekends feel free to suggest them! We'd love to do more small events!

Last edited:

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Hypeeeeeeeeeeee

Jan 6, 2019
Look, it's a nice thing to do new things but I think an update on the Issues that players have flagged up heavily would go much further to putting things right.

If I were synical I would say you'd missed the mark here.

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
This is a nice fun thing we're doing for people to enjoy, it's not mutually exclusive to do this OR that, we can do this AND that. This is a quick fun thing to setup so we decided to go for it, the bigger issues are not a quick thing to do so by definition it'll be addressed further down the line.

So all I'm saying is, try to enjoy this for what it is rather than "just another weekend" that it would have been without this fun event.

Jan 6, 2019
Well that is a good sentiment to convey and it is also nice to know that stuff is getting looked at too.
I honestly reckon there isn't a single player out there who wants the server to be less popular. If there is the firm belief that stuff can and will be sorted out, folks will be encouraged. Anyway enough here as it is strictly off topic.

Regards.

Hydro (the server coffin dodger)

Top Bottom