Make Quiz Relevant

Creepermain

Mar 22, 2020
Currently our quiz system isn't rewarding enough for practically anyone who isn't brand new to participate.
I propose either create a loot table for a chance to get higher rewards or include a monthly system that rewards a player that answers more questions with better rewards.
The only downside I see coming from this is item inflation but i feel that with the quiz systems current state it would be better to remove it for less chat spam then leave it as is.

Macswagking

Known Member
May 27, 2020
I think they were nerfed. Before they gave a frag or crystals

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
The quiz questions are meant as a "just for funsies" with a small reward if you can answer it first. It was indeed nerfed when it initially caused far too many fragments to be rewarded. Its not meant to be a primary way of grinding items, just a fun bonus. I believe its something like a question every 5 min, so Im curious how that would be too spammy?

Creepermain

Mar 22, 2020
It’s not incredibly spammy tbh and I’m not saying it should reward a fragment but maybe make it a bit more interesting like the person who got the most correct answers got something I’m not requesting a buff to the current quiz I’m had this thread for us to propose and discuss features that could be added on top of the current quiz

Top Bottom