Mcmmo repair/salvage

X_Storm

Reaction score
Heyy

It happend again, while mining I broke my EXC II pick .. dam, s..t and f..k my life, so what I would suggest, for that thing, to setup to work only shift+rightclick, and again to confirm - now is just 2x rightclick
OR
it woukd take more time tho it can be that 1st click on gold/iron block send you a MSG in chat where you need to click green arrow to confirm action

EDIT
::
I just find out that repair would be trouble for jobs, well if only salvage would be fixed like that, since repair wont work if you do not have materials!!
::

If you need more in depth explain .. just write here

TY X_Storm

Last edited:

Sarahmigo

Nerd
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Reaction score
Howdy X_Storm, thanks for the suggestion! Just to let you know, this has been passed on to the Admin team :)

Sarahmigo

Nerd
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Reaction score
Hey there, just wanted to give you an update :)

Our Staff team have discussed your suggestion, the result of this being that salvaging will be staying the same. It's already well-known that right clicking twice on a gold block will salvage an item, this is not unique to Maestrea. It's quite common and is how salvaging works on every other mcmmo server.

This falls down to players being aware of their own actions when building and breaking blocks. Our staff and content teams are already mindful of this, and limit building with gold blocks as part of server builds to help mitigate the risk of players accidentaly salvaging their items.

Thanks again for your suggestion, please let us know if you have any further questions :D