mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2020
reason: being disrespectful
length of mute: permanent
appeal: I got muted for being disrespectful and I get why I get muted for that but I really dident mean that and I said I was sorry for being disrespectful, it would be a really big help if I could be unmuted I mean look back at all the good times I had with people, if i get unmuted I will make sure I'm NEVER disrespectful again I promise, if i dont respond within 10 days its because iv ben really busy lately, I have to take care of my nephew and thares school thats thare aswell so if you could do me a favor and unmute me it would be a Really big help

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there Westley. Thanks for making an appeal.

Before we go any further, there is still the question Klozer asked you in the previous appeal. Why did an account under your name join the discord shortly before your previous appeal? Alts are most certainly banned and attempting to use one to bypass a mute is very much not allowed. Can you explain?

Jul 23, 2020
i answered him,
also i dident do it to bypass mute i did it because i lost my main then i got it back
if you whant me to delete it i can

Last edited:

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi again Westley. We have discussed your mute and found that we do not at this time feel you are ready to be unmuted. As there were multiple incidents leading up to the mute and this is not the first case of use of an alt in discord by you, it makes the claim that this alt was not to bypass a mute difficult to believe. In the future be aware that any method to intentionally bypass a mute can get you banned from the discord. For now, we have merely kicked the alt out of the discord.

Appeal Denied.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom