New Lvl 200 Jobs Titles

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
You voted for them and here they are! Level 200 Job Titles are now live!
Who's going to be the first to get them!

Level200JobsTitles.png
Thank You to everyone who suggested titles! And congratulations to those whose title suggestions were chosen: Metallica, MahNameisKris, Takanderfh, xForerunner, Songwha, Texilated, Pinkjemm, Rynulis, LunaAki, and Redd!

Kl0zer

OwOverseer
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
ITS BLOODY RAW

KingWither

Feb 21, 2016
So when are we going to get jobs leveling at the same rate/an easier way to get to 200?... I bet 90% of the lvl 200 titles are still for the hunter job, like I said repeatedly what, a year ago now? :/

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
So when are we going to get jobs leveling at the same rate/an easier way to get to 200?... I bet 90% of the lvl 200 titles are still for the hunter job, like I said repeatedly what, a year ago now? :/
Higher levels will always require more work as they give more reward. Reviewing the relative ease to level some jobs compared to others is definitely within the realm of possibility though, it might not even be unreasonable to think that since job titles are being looked at, jobs themselves may also be being looked at. Guess you'll just have to keep an eye out for updates and information...

KingWither

Feb 21, 2016
Higher levels will always require more work as they give more reward. Reviewing the relative ease to level some jobs compared to others is definitely within the realm of possibility though, it might not even be unreasonable to think that since job titles are being looked at, jobs themselves may also be being looked at. Guess you'll just have to keep an eye out for updates and information...
Would be nice to know.

KingWither

Feb 21, 2016
Hence my message and me saying to keep an eye out for information, yes...
What I meant was that it must be nice to know what’s being worked on as a staff member instead of have to guess all the time like we do lol. And I suppose it would be nice to “know” something is being worked on instead of guess. Thanks for letting us know there’s at least something in the works, maybe done “soon”?

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
What I meant was that it must be nice to know what’s being worked on as a staff member instead of have to guess all the time like we do lol. And I suppose it would be nice to “know” something is being worked on instead of guess. Thanks for letting us know there’s at least something in the works, maybe done “soon”?
Ahh right, you're not wrong it is nice knowing all that's going on x) what I can say that answers the bigger question is that we're looking at implementing public roadmaps "soon", research and investigations to be done but it's clearly something a lot of people want so why not see if we can do it, right?

KingWither

Feb 21, 2016
Ahh right, you're not wrong it is nice knowing all that's going on x) what I can say that answers the bigger question is that we're looking at implementing public roadmaps "soon", research and investigations to be done but it's clearly something a lot of people want so why not see if we can do it, right?
Love that mentality and the actual “doing” part that’s been ramping up lately. I’m all for it!

Top Bottom