Known Member
Apr 11, 2017
Indiana, United States
In-game name: NotAllstar
in-game Rank(use /rank): Legend
Date Joined (check /res date): August 2nd 2018
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Allstar#0001
Timezone/country: GMT -5
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): Kicked for Test by Tribe I think. Nothing else to my knowledge.
Why we should pick you: I've been staff twice before. The 2nd time lasting almost 2 years. I stepped down for a number of reasons, but primarily it was to focus on my mental health. And I did that, I've been doing that; I never stopped playing on the server though. I still get on frequently and offer help to those who need it. Minecraft and Maestrea will always be a passion in my life.

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server:
I would ask the player(s) to stop and inform them that advertising another server is against the rules. If they continued extensively, I would issue a warn and inform a Mod+ as it's likely the player has no interest on playing the server.

- Swearing extensively: I would tell the player(s) to calm down and ask them if there is an issue I can try to assist them with. I would also inform them that swearing extensively is against the rules. If they continued in chat after my attempts to talk it out with them, then I would issue a warn and inform a Mod+ of their behavior.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting: I would inform the player(s) that auction boosting is against the rules. As for scamming, I would inform them that it is against the rules and ask the player(s) to return item(s)/balance to the other party. If the player(s) refuse to stop boosting or continue to scam or attempt to scam, then I would issue a warn and contact a higher staff member

- Spamming: I would treat this scenario very similar to swearing extensively. I would tell the player(s) to calm down and ask if there is an issue they need help with. I would tell them not to continue to spam and if they were to, I would then issue a warn and inform a Mod+.

- Asking for help: I would try to help the player(s) as best as I can. If I'm not able to provide the help they require then I'll ask another staff member for assistance, I would also suggest for them to head over to discord and make a ticket if needed.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: I would ask the player(s) to either drop the conversation or move it into different chat channel. I would also remind them to be respectful towards others as not everyone has the same point of view. If the player(s) continued the conversation after a few attempts of me trying to get them to stop or move to another channel, then I would issue a mute or a warn if they were disrespectful towards others and inform a higher staff member.

- Tp-killed: I would talk to the parties involved and inform them that tp-killing is against the rules. I would try to gather as much information as I can and then I'll inform a higher staff member so they'll be better suited for a case like this. They will be able to confirm any details mentioned as while as figure out if it was a tp kill. I would still ask the killer(s) to return any items they obtained back to the killed.

Mietm

Cranky Old Lady
Staff member
Admin
May 2, 2018
The Netherlands
Hey there, NotAllStar -

Thank you for applying! Your application has been received, staff notified, and it is in review. We'll update further when a decision has been reached.
(this is a new update message we're trying out, what do you think?)

Houdini

Known Member
Staff member
Content Member
Helper
Jan 20, 2019
Murderfishland
Best of luck :)

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom