/oldmaestrea

claytonyu

Oct 31, 2016
Short desc: Bring back the old maestrea map for viewing

Long desc: there is /oldelyssia, so I think /oldmaestrea should be up side by side /oldelyssia. It has been up for a while but taken down. There are many people here who want to reminisce the old times, or new players who are curious about the towns before the reset happened. Some people want to have a full scale view of their old creations to copy into the current world.

Benefits: Brings back memories, players can copy their old builds in which they forgot.

P.S. if this means that we should quit and relog as a 1.12 client, I would still happily do so. All worth it.

Creeper001

Oct 30, 2016
North Carolina, USA
I've been thinking about suggesting this aswell, as a limited thing, like it was the first time. I think it would be awesome to have a little reminiscent event. I know a lot of older players would love to explore the old server and builds from the past once again, myself included.

claytonyu

Oct 31, 2016
Although I do prefer it as something permanent. Yes we have to logout and go back to 1.12 for this, but tbh I would be more than willing to do that just to see it. As a compromise, maybe the old maestrea map can come and go like Shady

IncorrectIDs

Known Member
Feb 11, 2017

Long desc: there is /oldelyssia, so I think /oldmaestrea should be up side by side /oldelyssia. It has been up for a while but taken down. There are many people here who want to reminisce the old times, or new players who are curious about the towns before the reset happened. Some people want to have a full scale view of their old creations to copy into the current world.

Benefits: Brings back memories, players can copy their old builds in which they forgot.

P.S. if this means that we should quit and relog as a 1.12 client, I would still happily do so. All worth it.
I support

Houd

Jan 20, 2019
Germany

That's be awesome!

Top Bottom