Razer Synapses is not a "Modded client" or a "hack". But is it allowed?

Aug 23, 2018
I have seen you guys measure Clicks per Second before.
You assume that everyone only plays on your minecraft server and doesn't have any use for their computer other than that? I have many macro keys set up through Razer Synapses and I actually screw myself quite often because I forget about them and end up pushing the key when im trying to use my computer for other things or hot-key to something else really quick.

I just wanted to bring this info to light and remind some of the administrative people on here that not everyone has the mentality that they want to just get on a minecraft server to cause issues.

I was playing with my friend the other day and got a phone call, ran over to my Auto-fisher I just built and hit my macro key I got up to answer my phone and by the time I turned around I was banned. (I was legit gone for maybe 40 seconds auto-fishing and I was banned. Totally trying to avoid the AFK timer huh?)
Some of us just want to have fun and enjoy the game because we don't have enough time to sit there and grind for 6 hours a day non-stop to get 5% of the way to our goal. No disrespect but I just wanted to ask what the different was between someone just sitting for 8 minutes next to a grinder and then clearing a wave, and me sitting at an auto-fisher for 5 minutes maybe once a day when I have to get up to go do something really fast?

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
Its in the rules. You were aware of the rules.
As busy irl myself having a job doing art on the side ect.
I'd say you have the choice to go do a different job, enchanter or lumberjack or anything else. Even earn money and have fun outside of jobs! And not having to cheat even if its just for little amounts

It's up to staff to see players cheat the game even when its a small thing as -40seconds not being ingame yet keeping on fishing-

Theres a bunch a ways to enjoy towny while being bizzy too that doesnt require 'afk fishing or the use of a macro'

Now think about it. Were those couple seconds worth using a macro for? Woud you have lost anything major? To risk a ban.

A change in rules woud only cause confusing.
Autofishing has never been allowed (same goes for any other thing you do where you as player alone gain profit for. As example mules or friends useage)

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
I've said this before, I wasn't trying to cheat.
If you're logic is so narrow to just assume everyone cares that much about a fake number in a game then you need to reconsider how you view others. I could care less about earning money, I just wanted nautalis shells for a conduit since the server is broken and theres no drowned spawns.

My question still hasn't been answered. If im at the computer auto fishing why is that any different than the people with 5+ spawners that AFK next to them for 5+ minutes to then come back and clear a wave of stacked cash? There isn't any logic there.

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Feb 5, 2018
hi there,

It's a rule in general, no matter how often or how long you use it, it's still breaking the rules. I also agree with Zevira, if it was a little amount of time, then wouldn't it not be worth it anyways? They aren't allowed at all, in any way. Also how would we know what your intentions are? It's not a difficult rule to follow.

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Feb 5, 2018
Also, auto clicker is not allowed, so the people at grinders would be there clicking themselves, but if you're using an auto-fisher, you aren't clicking and doing the work yourself. We just don't want people AFKing to earn money or materials. We want people to be there playing the game ^.^

Aug 23, 2018
Its not a difficult rule to follow you're right, but I wasn't trying to break the rules. It says ANTI-AFK machines are not allowed, It never said I couldn't auto-fish at my computer?
If im at my computer why can't I use an Auto fisher? what is the difference between that and people with the hunter job and spawners? If I left the fishing job would that make a difference?
If you actually watched the people you accused of cheating you would have seen that my intentions were not to cheat and abuse the jobs system. I wasn't even warned. I assumed that because I was at my computer (except when I got up to get my phone) that wasn't an ANTI-AFK machine. I was physically at my computer watching the screen.
Why is that so wrong?

Aug 23, 2018
I'll say this again in case it slid over your head.
I wasn't trying to gain money in the stupid fucking jobs mod. I'll leave the fishing job if that makes any difference in changing your narrow mentality.

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Feb 5, 2018
I understand what you're trying to say; please calm down.
Okay, the rule is " No client side auto mods (fisher, clicker, etc.)" In general, it isn't allowed, no exceptions. Also, there is a difference; you were sitting there while it was fishing without you actually fishing. Auto-fishing and fishing are not the same thing. You're doing work for one and just sitting there for the other. People using spawners are there clicking and actively playing, and you aren't warned for that sort of thing, as it's a clear rule as it is using hacks/clients/ect.
I'd also like to point out that it says this in the rules: "Avoiding this timer using a client side mod, an altered client, a macro of any kind, or any other method which would avoid the afk timer with intent to make income, farm items, farm plants, or any sort of grinding is not allowed and will result in a ban." You also admitted to using it for gaining items as you said, "I just wanted nautalis shells for a conduit" and I didn't just say money, I said items. I never said you had to leave the job, you asked and I'm explaining it to you.
You said, "If you actually watched the people you accused of cheating you would have seen that my intentions were not to cheat and abuse the jobs system. I wasn't even warned." but rules are rules. Why would we ban others while we let others off the hook because they have different intentions? A rule is a rule; there isn't exceptions for anyone.

Jan 29, 2018
Screenshot_20180922-171753.png
Regarding the original post, the full rules on the website clearly indicate macros are not allowed. This is due to the fact that the average player does not have the ability to make a macro and it is not a feature of Minecraft, thus with it you have an unfair advantage even if just for a few moments.
On top of that we don't assume all macros are malicious, but as they are clearly outlawed they are punished all the same. We don't force you to grind or do any specific tasks on the server so you are free to play as you wish, but making a macro and then using it to not have to play but still getting the rewards is extremely dishonest at best. I myself have a razor blackwidow chroma v2 but I choose not to make any macros and use them bc I gain nothing from it.

Regarding your situation you seem to have been breaking multiple rules. First, the macro itself is not allowed. Next autofishing machines are also not allowed. I would suggest checking out the full rules on the website HERE. As Luna has already explained cheating is taken very seriously and in this case it is pretty cut and dry. I hope you will continue playing and having a good time but the rules regarding macros will remain, and while playing I suggest not using them or disabling them.

I hope you can understand why we do this now, and if you have any further questions regarding what is or is not allowed please feel free to post it here on the forums or ask a staff member in-game.:D

Boomy

Builder
Jun 11, 2016
England
667103FF-9EA6-4B59-8B08-4C33757EE53F.jpeg
Sorry mate you broke 3 rules in 1, we frown upon this behaviour regardless of why you used it or for how long, in addition your reason suggests that you consciously broke these rules.

I recommend revising our server rules and making an appeal apologising for your misbehaviour. I can’t guarantee you will be unbanned but that’s on you.

Top Bottom