The Magical Unicorn
- Feb 5, 2018
Relic Suggestion Event!
Hello Maestreans! We will be holding yet another relic suggestion event! This relic suggestion's theme will be Mythology! So, let your imagination run wild with thoughts of myths and tales. To participate, post a comment on this thread following the format listed below. There will be 3 lucky winners that will get their relic ideas added to the server for everyone to see and enjoy! Feel free to also ask any Items team member for feedback as much as you want, just know we have other work to do too. We will prioritize people have haven't received feedback yet. Now, for the rules...
1) One (1) suggestion per person (you may freely modify or completely redo your suggestion anytime while submitting is open).
2) The suggestions may be modified at the Item Team's discretion for any purpose, including balancing.
3) Everyone had a right to suggest a relic, anyone at all; from complete Newcomer all the way up to Owners. Items team will not participate as we need to stay impartial for judgement.
4) Maestrea rules still apply to all relic names/lore, so keep it appropriate.
5) Submissions will be taken until Friday August 14th 2020, at 11:00 PM EST.
6) No charms for this suggestion event.
7) With the upcoming charm rework, please refrain from using potion effects on your suggested items.
Name: Example Relic Name
Material: Diamond Sword, Cake, Bow, etc.
Lore: This is the lore for the Relic!
Enchantments + Ranges (0 means it won't have the enchant, ex: Mending: 0-1 is a chance for mending):
Curse of Vanishing 1
Custom Enchants + Ranges:
Void Seer 3
Attributes (Hand, Off Hand, Chest, Legs, Feet, Head):
Max Health -3 to 3
Armor Toughness 0 to 1
Attack Speed 1.05
(All values and ranges above are purely for example)
- All three winners will be decided by the Items Team
- The winners will receive a first edition version of their suggested relic!
Now, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and suggest those relics!
- Show all