Rule change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
My boyfriend GenericElf420 got muted and warned for homophobia when he /msg his friend, "Hey faggot" As a joke because that is just how they talk to each other, they just joke around a lot. I know in the rules that it says no racism, homophobic, political or religious remarks, but I've seen all the time people get verbally warned, while this was his first warning and it wasn't verbal. We both believe that mods shouldn't be allowed to mute, temp ban, or ban, for something like that unless it is blatantly aggressive, and not jokingly like it was for him. Rontu is the one who muted him and he wasn't willing to listen to his side of the story, just jumped the gun and muted him. We believe it is an abuse of power for him to do that.

Rontu

Known Member
Apr 17, 2017
Maestrea has 0 tolerance on racial or homophobic remarks and this will not change. Please do not use any form of racial or homophobic slurrs in the future.

Thread Closed.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
Maestrea has 0 tolerance on racial or homophobic remarks and this will not change. Please do not use any form of racial or homophobic slurrs in the future.
Rontu is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom