Rynulis

Known Member
Sep 27, 2016
IGN: Rynulis
In Game Rank: Emperor, pres3/Elder
Date Joined: Aug 8 2018
Do you have Discord: Yes, Rynulis#1624
Timezone/country: (GMT+3), Lithuania.
Earlier Ban reason: I had a perm ban before for using auto clicker in 2018.

What Content Team you will be applying to? Brewery Team

Why should we pick you: I will be honest. I noticed much interest in the job of the brewer and given the composition of the team. I noticed that there are only two people in it, and I realized that a considerable load was lying on their shoulders. I have an understanding of how the brewery plugin works. I'm always trying to find new people who might like a brewer job even though it often requires extra help, but it's still nice to see people enjoying it. I am usually active, adaptable quickly, I collect ideas, and I try to implement them. I'm always seeking for improvement, quality. I enjoy brainstorming with my friends or team because that way, you can find the fastest solution to an issue.

What do you enjoy most about development: At first, I was very impressed that the server has a lot of brews, each with its name and interesting lore. So, I like coding new, unusual drinks that would impress people and possibly make you want to try and brew it for yourself.

Portfolio/Information to backup experience claims: I don't have experience on a server because I create brews and test them on my test server.

As an example here are two brews, I coded for this application o3o

Mulled whine.png

Moonshine.png

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+ or the Brews Supervisor.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom