Schematica print troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Storm

Nov 19, 2016
SeaWorld ;)
Heyy

I knwo using schematica is nor professional and creative, but I use it, now it is out 1.11 version too, and works fine on singleplayer or private multiplayer without other plugins, or just basic plugins, but on maestrea print works only where mouse is point, other blocks are not placed.
I speak with devloper of schematica, and he say you use somekind of anticheat plugin ... as I read forums I know you use it, and if you can please set up so schematica will work, also I knwo the rule about telling it to mod+ (I tell Scythe578), and to use slowdown print .. also usualy use it in morning's CET when less player online .. usualy not more then 20-30, so server is not so much load.

Thnx to read this, sorry for my english, still learning it ;), and I hope you will approve this fix.

Last edited:

Nikko

Dec 24, 2015
America
Low TPS causes issues.
High placing speeds causes issues.
Placing blocks non-adjacently causes issues.
High ping causes issues.

There are a number of problems that could be causing your schematica to not work properly. I suggest cutting down the speed as much as possible, only build when the TPS is high (and ping), and make sure all creative options are off, as that will bug it. I don't think turning off anticheat for things like this is a good idea when it will work just fine if you tweak the mod right. I used it through 1.8,1.9, and 1.10, and with the right settings, it will work fine.

Sludder1337

Nov 19, 2016
The moon
I hope you're aware that making changes so you can use schematica properly is more complicated than you'd think. You have to make bypasses for the anticheat, and anticheat in general is just piss to work with. This just open up more room for error and more room for hackers.

To put it in perspective in a way that you may find easier to understand:
You're essentially trying to place blocks where you're not looking.
Nuke (on most hacked clients) does the opposite

This is just one of many

---

If you want to make it work better, tweak around with your settings. I do not support this at all, it's not a suggestion but I'm leaving my opinion anyway.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Nov 11, 2015
We do have anticheat preventing you from placing out of sight/normal place area. Do you best to adapt to it.

X_Storm

Nov 19, 2016
SeaWorld ;)
Low TPS causes issues. it was over 19
High placing speeds causes issues. I tested in 1.10 worked on placing delay 1 just fine, but normaly used slower, placment delay 20 don't help ATM
Placing blocks non-adjacently causes issues. I dont use this option so I have turn off
High ping causes issues. normaly my ping is lower then 70 when I use it

Well .. I tested all settings, on few servers on some works just fine, on some troubles like here, also have a god ping and sever was on god tps, tested all I can do ... schematic place nice only when placing where mouse is pointed, and I also use schem in 1.8 - 1.10, and all the time worked nice, without troubles, on 1.10 also on this server without any troubles...

As I can see here, trouble is since 1.11, some settings on server changed.. and I asked devloper of schematica, as I told him what troubles I have .. 1st anwser was anticheat plugin .. if someone get me what anticheat plugin is here .. I can ask devloper of schematica how to set up, he will help for shure.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Nov 11, 2015
So what is the issue? I'm not too familiar with schematica so Idk.

X_Storm

Nov 19, 2016
SeaWorld ;)
The issue is that eaven if I set to place only nearest (place distance to 1, that is minimum) schematica tray to place all 8 blocks around, but can't place beacouse of anticheat and place only block where I point the mouse, and blocks all the time are place and removed back to my inv, well I can build like this too - but it is slower then placing blocks manualy but at least my mous won't die so fast :), also as I know for every placed block and removed back to inv you get log into acnticheat log file. and like I say before .. at 1.10 it was working just fine for all blocks, you had disabled only seeds, potato, carrot ....those was in 1.10 just like all blocks now in 1.11

Sludder1337

Nov 19, 2016
The moon
The issue is that eaven if I set to place only nearest (place distance to 1, that is minimum) schematica tray to place all 8 blocks around, but can't place beacouse of anticheat and place only block where I point the mouse, and blocks all the time are place and removed back to my inv, well I can build like this too - but it is slower then placing blocks manualy but at least my mous won't die so fast :), also as I know for every placed block and removed back to inv you get log into acnticheat log file. and like I say before .. at 1.10 it was working just fine for all blocks, you had disabled only seeds, potato, carrot ....those was in 1.10 just like all blocks now in 1.11
That's your OWN problem, not the server nor the staff. Schematica isn't a part of actual minecraft and so the developement team and people that create plugins and mojang/microsoft themselves do not take into consideration when doing updates to "optimize" them with your mod. It may have been better with previous versions but that's because Schemtica themselves have adapted. Just wait and maybe they'll release a new version that works better with the current version of minecraft/anticheat plugins. It is considered a cheat on many many servers and I myself find it retarded that it's not the same way here, but that's not my call.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Nov 11, 2015
We'll since y'all wanna be dicks, I'm closing the thread and will talk to soap. I'll update the thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom