Sherwin21's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2019
IGN: Sherwin21

Reason for ban: Auto Clicking/Modded Client

Length of ban: Permanently Banned

Appeal:
It has been a week since I was banned, there's no point in lying so id just admit it all. When i joined the server 4 months ago i enjoyed playing dungeons so i played a lot of it and over time ever since the constant clicking really hurt and bothered my hand so much so i used an auto clicker to rest my hand a bit and when my hand was okay again id stop using it and actually click and this cycle kept on except i used the auto clicker more because it was just more convenient for me because i didn't have to worry about my hand hurting anymore and because of this I also started auto clicking on main server. I also used a macro that did /mailbox for me and /home home and /bid. I really enjoy playing on the server as you would see if you checked my playtime, there was only 3 weeks where i didn't play because i was on vacation ever since i started playing. I made really good friends on the server and I feel like I would lose them over time because we won't have anything else to talk about or do other than the server itself. I regret my choices please re-consider my permanent ban, I won't be using an auto clicker and macros again. I know most of the people genuinely don't like me at all but I have to try at least and appeal so maybe I can try to pay some of the spawners that was taken from the place I grinded.

Proof(If needed):

Ladster

Ladseer
Staff member
Overseer
Aug 8, 2017
England, Uk
Hey, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.
Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy few days.

First off, thank you for admitting to the auto clicking, I really appreciate it and it makes my life a whole lot easier.
At the time you were banned there were a lot of accusations towards you, so we must ask, is there anything else you'd like to admit to doing, during your time on the server?

Ladster

Ladseer
Staff member
Overseer
Aug 8, 2017
England, Uk
Hey, Apologies again for the long wait, never meant for it to take this long.

First off, Thanks again for the admission of what you did, as a result, you will be unbanned immediately!
But, as we cannot be sure how much progress was legitimate, you will have to start from scratch.
Your items and player data have been reset on Maestrea and Dungeons.
If you find you have lost any donor items be sure to make a ticket to get them back.

Obviously, as always, any future rule breaking will be taken more seriously.
I hope you see this as a fresh start :)

Appeal Accepted.
Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom