Shop Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
If you as a shop owner at /shop are inactive for 4 days, your shop will automatically be unrented by the server.
Any items left in the shop area will be cleared either by an autoclearing system or by staff.
The items are non-refundable.
  1. Do not buy shops for the purpose of reselling. The exception to this rule is trading a shop for a shop.

2. Shops are NOT to be used for any purpose other than selling or buying items and or entities(ex. animals) in minecraft.

3. Shop owners may NOT charge rent for other players to sell, buy, trade, or host chestshops in their shop.

4. Any shop who's owner has not held a chestshop in the shop for 4 consecutive days will have their items deleted and their shop resold.

5. Don't block off a shop for private use, or longer than 4 days.

6. Shop space should only be used for selling/buying, don't build automated farms.
Any player(s) caught breaking any of these rules will have their shop items deleted and their shop will be unrented.

Last edited:

KritKillHax

Known Member
Dec 29, 2016
i understand the rules and the mail that i got i just dont understand why there is a command to add people to your shop area if your not to place chests in others shops. can someone please explain?

KritKillHax

Known Member
Dec 29, 2016
U can share shops w/ other people u can just not charge people to let them have chestss in ur shop
well i received mail saying i need to remove my chests from others shops before the 14th or all my chests are getting deleted. i dont charge or pay anyone to use their shop they are my friends and give me shop space. but i still have to remove all my chests except the shop that i own? i dont understand

joey101998

Devoted Member
Sep 24, 2016
well i received mail saying i need to remove my chests from others shops before the 14th or all my chests are getting deleted. i dont charge or pay anyone to use their shop they are my friends and give me shop space. but i still have to remove all my chests except the shop that i own? i dont understand
The its probably b/c the shops u have urchests in only have ur chests in them.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
I'm pretty sure I said that you're violating the new rules. Specifically here:
Any shop who's owner has not held a chestshop in the shop for 4 consecutive days will have their items deleted and their shop resold.
You have a player renting out a shop beside yours so you can use their shop space. Normally, this is allowed but you are literally the only one using the space.

These rules aren't here to ruin shop sharing or friends in shops, they are here to make sure players with more than enough money cannot pay people and take monopolies on shops.

KritKillHax

Known Member
Dec 29, 2016
I'm pretty sure I said that you're violating the new rules. Specifically here:

You have a player renting out a shop beside yours so you can use their shop space. Normally, this is allowed but you are literally the only one using the space.

These rules aren't here to ruin shop sharing or friends in shops, they are here to make sure players with more than enough money cannot pay people and take monopolies on shops.

KritKillHax

Known Member
Dec 29, 2016
yeah its ok i understand and already took care of the issue. as i have read and understand the rules and none of those reasons are why i was occupyng the space next to my shop i still removed ownerships of the chests and resolved the issue. thanks

Ghost

May 18, 2017
Should also add in there that when a shop is about to be rent-able (ie the time is about to run out) you shouldn't be able to stand in front of the sign(point blank to the sign--ie: close enough to lick it) and block other people from being able to click on it to try and get the shop.

I just watched 5 people huddle around the sign at /as tp 31 and 3 of them completely blocked the sign off from the other 2, so they couldn't click at all. Makes it really unfair when 2 or 3 friends band together to block the sign and stop other people from having a chance to click it.

Last edited:

joey101998

Devoted Member
Sep 24, 2016
Should also add in there that when a shop is about to be rent-able (ie the time is about to run out) you shouldn't be able to stand in front of the sign(point blank to the sign--ie: close enough to lick it) and block other people from being able to click on it to try and get the shop.

I just watched 5 people huddle around the sign at /as tp 31 and 3 of them completely blocked the sign off from the other 2, so they couldn't click at all. Makes it really unfair when 2 or 3 friends band together to block the sign and stop other people from having a chance to click it.
Even if people are blocking it u can still rent it with /as rent

Jun 16, 2017

Everyone can stand right by the sign and everyone is blocking it for each other. There wouldn't be any different if this rule was implemented and it would be very difficult to enforce which would result in the players who follow the rules to be punished. I believe this rule should not be implemented.

Ghost

May 18, 2017
Even if people are blocking it u can still rent it with /as rent
The people spam clicking the sign would still be able to get it faster.

Everyone can stand right by the sign and everyone is blocking it for each other. There wouldn't be any different if this rule was implemented and it would be very difficult to enforce which would result in the players who follow the rules to be punished. I believe this rule should not be implemented.
How would it be difficult? The people doing it right stand back and screenshot the people hugging the sign...EZ

How would the people following the rules be punished? The people following the rules wont be hugging the sign, they would be away from the sign clicking the sign to rent it instead of hugging the sign and blocking other people from clicking.

Here's a visual for you ....

Old way = 3 people block the sign and they are the only ones who can click it giving them the only real chance at getting the shop..( this is the way that 3 friends can keep other people from getting the shop)

New way = roughly 15 people can stand around the area with all having clear line of sight on clicking the sign and everybody has a chance at getting the shop.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017
The people spam clicking the sign would still be able to get it faster.

How would it be difficult? The people doing it right stand back and screenshot the people hugging the sign...EZ

How would the people following the rules be punished? The people following the rules wont be hugging the sign, they would be away from the sign clicking the sign to rent it instead of hugging the sign and blocking other people from clicking.

Here's a visual for you ....

Old way = 3 people block the sign and they are the only ones who can click it giving them the only real chance at getting the shop..( this is the way that 3 friends can keep other people from getting the shop)

New way = roughly 15 people can stand around the area with all having clear line of sight on clicking the sign and everybody has a chance at getting the shop.
We already have an equal chance... Players can walk through each other. It would be no different.

Ghost

May 18, 2017
We already have an equal chance... Players can walk through each other. It would be no different.
Doesn't matter if you can walk through them...if you right click to try and hit the sign while inside someone it gives a message of "you can't pvp here" instead of "shop# is already rented".

So therefore it is NOT an equal chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom