Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplesteve63

Jun 27, 2019
In-game name: simplesteve63
in-game Rank(use /rank): Prestige 3 Crusader / Prince
Date Joined (check /res date): August 7 2018
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): simplesteve63#8470
Time zone/country: USA (Mountain Daylight Time)
Earlier Punishments: 7 day Ban (auto Clicking)

Why we should pick you: I am a well established member of the server who already offers advice and help in chat, for a while I answered almost any request for a Price check and I try to be nice to all members of the server
What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: I would at first ask them to stop, but if they are disrespectful about it or continue to do some after a couple of warning I would warn/mute them and make sure higher staff is aware or get them to finish dealing with the situation.
- Swearing extensively: I would tell them to stop swearing so much in chat and if they continue to do so I would mute/warn them after a couple of warnings, unless the swearing is racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic or bigoted in any way
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: I would inform them of the rule we have against auction scamming or boosting in chat afterwards and if they do it again after knowing the rules I would ban them (or recommend banning them) from auctions for a short time.
- Spamming: I would ask them to stop a couple times, but if they continue or are disrespectful I would warn/mute them and let upper staff know about the situation
- Asking for help: answer in the best way I can and if I do not know I would ask higher staff or direct them to resources that could help them find out (such as a discord ticket or the forums)
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: I would ask them to drop the subject a couple of times and after that I would go on to warn or mute both (or all) players unless one of them takes it too far and violates another rule(s) or continues to talk in chat if the other(s) stop to discuss the topic
- Tp-killed: I would 1st talk to both parties about what just happened, if it seems obvious that a tp kill happened I would ask higher staff to come in and put in a ban or refund the player's items, or if it isn't super obvious that one player tp killed another I would advise the one who got tp killed to make a ticket with evidence that they were tp killed so that they may get there stuff back and the killer would be punished.

Last edited:

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Application approved, welcome to the team!
Contact an Admin+ to begin your promotion process :)

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom