Skyblock Content Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2017
In-Game Name: KillerteapotsFTW
In-game rank(use /rank): Towny Rank: Sentinel/Prince
Skyblock Rank: Zephyr/Phoenix
Date Joined (check /res date): Seems i dont have a date joined recorded in Towny however i was playing on the server fairly early on through the sky-block BETA test period.
Do you have Discord (if yes, include your name): yes, KillerteapotsFTW
Timezone/Country: UK
Earlier ban reasons:

(Pre-reset) I was abusive to staff and players over an extended period of time.
(Pre-reset) I also used a glitch for cloud fragments back on the old sky-block.

What Content Team you will be applying to.

Skyblock [Closed]

Why should we pick you:

Putting it simply i love everything sky-block.
I enjoy discussing new ideas and how to implement them with others. i know that there is no such thing as a bad idea, only that some ideas work better then others and i enjoy helping to figuring out how to get around the problem and finding ways that an idea can work, even if it diverts from its original plan.
I enjoy helping to balance its economy and game play and helping shape a great game mode thats balanced for the server.
I like that each game mode like sky-block is unique and has its own identity

What do you enjoy most about development:

I enjoy building new structures/ideas that are implemented
I love seeing it develop and grow as well as seeing what new ideas others in the team come up with such as events, mob drops and making it unique over other servers out there.

Portfolio/Information to backup experience claims:

I was part of the sky-block closed BETA group where i helped out with bug finds, game play testing, economy testing/balancing, and gave general ideas to help balance jobs etc, what needed buffing what needed to be nerfed.
I have also been able to have both my Default Nether Island Design and Default END Island Design accepted and implemented into the server/files.

I am fully aware at this time there are no open positions, however i would greatly appreciate it if i could be considered if/when a spot opens up on the sky-block team. I am aware ive not had the cleanest record with the server, its staff, and other players, however i have grown up a lot since then and am in a much better place these days and show a lot of respect to the server and its players and these issues were a number of years ago now. I care a lot about it these days and would like the opportunity to be apart of it for creating content and new ideas with others.

If there are any other questions please feel free to message me in game or on discord and id be happy to try and help answer them.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application and i look forward to hearing from you soon

KillerteapotsFTW

TribeMan

Admin/TribeMin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 1, 2017
Down Under
Application approved, welcome to the team!
Contact an Admin+ to begin your promotion process :)

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom