Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2017
In-game name: square_knees

in-game Rank(use /rank): Demigod

Playtime(use /rank): 21 days and 3 hours

Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Square_knees#7058

Timezone/country: GMT+00

Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): Banned for x-ray during my first week of playing the server 2 years ago.

Why we should pick you: As I said, I have been playing the server for over 2 years now and I really enjoy playing on this server. I always try to be active in chat and try to help people who need help whenever I can. I would like to put the ban which happened years ago behind me and give something back to the community.

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: Verbally warn the player and remind them that advertising is against the rules. If they continue to advertise, issue them a warn and if they continue after that, contact upper staff.
- Swearing extensively: Verbally warn them to keep the swearing to a minimum and remind them of the rules, then give them a real warning and contacting upper staff if they continue.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Verbally warn them and remind them to check the rules. Make sure the issue is resolved with all parties involved, if this doesn't happen then issue a real warning followed by contacting upper staff.
- Spamming: Verbally warn them and remind them to check the rules followed by a real warn and contacting upper staff if the player continues to spam.
- Asking for help: Answer any questions they may have or help them to the best of my ability. If it is beyond my ability to help, I would advise them that they can make a ticket or I would contact upper staff if they are required.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Verbally tell them to drop the subject and remind them of the rules, followed by a warning to whoever decides to continue the conversation after the verbal warning.
- Tp-killed: Speak to all the involved parties and evaluate the situation, warn the player I believe committed the crime and contact upper staff if there is need for them.

Last edited:

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application approved, welcome to the team!
Contact an Admin+ to begin your promotion process :)

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom