Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical_Feline

Staff member
Helper
Nov 27, 2016
Canada Eh!
In-game name: MysticalFelineOG
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes (MysticalFelineOG)
Timezone/country: Eastern Standard Time
In-game Rank (use /rank): Demigod
Date Joined (check /res date): First joined sometime in 2016 prior to reset.
Earlier ban reasons (on other servers, if any): None

Why we should pick you:

I'm online almost daily and have always enjoyed playing on Maestrea...such a great community to be a part of! I'm easy-going, enthusiastic, fair and have a great sense of humour. I feel you should pick me, as I previously had the opportunity to work as Staff and hope to once again be a part of an awesome team.

What would you do to a someone was:

- Advertising another server: I would ask them not to advertise & refer them to the rules. If they continued, I would give them a warning.

- Swearing extensively: I would advise them not to continue and refer them to the rules. If they continued, I would give them a warning and if that didn't work, I would then contact a higher staff member to let them know what's going on.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting:
I would first try to remedy the issue by privately contacting the persons involved. I would then refer them to the rules to let them know it is not permitted and will be issued a warning if they continue. However, if they continued, I will contact a higher staff member and explain what's happening.

- Spamming: I would ask them to stop spamming & refer them to the rules. If they continued, I would issue a warning and if that didn't work, I would contact a higher staff member.

- Asking for help: I would attempt to help out this person to the best of my ability. If I am not able to assist, I would seek advice from another staff member.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: I would ask the people involved in the discussion to please stop or privately message them. If they continued, I would then give them a warning.

- Tp-killed: I would talk to everyone that was involved and evaluate the situation. I would then warn the player who was guilty of tp-killing. I would also suggest that the player who was tp-killed check his/her logs for proof, if it is required.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Mietm

Cranky Old Lady
Staff member
Admin
May 2, 2018
The Netherlands
Hey there Mysti!

We have received your application and it is currently in the review/discussion process. We'll post more when a decision has been reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom