Suggestion: Videos to introduce newcomers to Maestrea!

Remotequeen

Known Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hello there!

What if we make videos and post them on youtube explaining basic things to the newcomers about Maestrea? How does custom items work, how to get jobs, how to join or make your own town, dungeons, skyblock, etc.?
Something I've been thinking for some time is how to fix one of our biggest problems: unactive players. Players join the server, get totally overwhelmed by all of our plugins and instantly leave, or leave after playing for some days. They are constantly asking questions and sometimes there's no mods or helpers available, so, this is my idea to help.
What if we make videos and post them on youtube explaining basic things to the newcomers about Maestrea? How does custom items work, how to get jobs, how to join or make your own town, dungeons, skyblock, etc.
Someone else suggested that this could be done by different users who could make different parts of the tutorial as mentioned before, and we could post them all as a "Maestrea tutorial Series".

This would help keep our players active and even attract more!
I personally would love to help make one of these videos.

Anyways, that's the idea, but everyone is invited to suggest more things to build this little project. Thank you!

Top Bottom