SUPER_FIRE_CAT's Second Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2018

In-Game name: SUPER_FIRE_CAT

In-Game Rank: Earl

Playtime: 28 days and 2 hours

Do you have Discord: Yes ( SUPER_FIRE_CAT#6072 )

Timezone/Country: United States Eastern

Earlier punishments: None

Why we should pick you: Maestrea needs Helpers to help keep chaos from rising by keeping it calm, peaceful, and fun. I would love to be one of these people in order to help the Maestrea community with my possitive attitude.

What would you do, if someone was

-Advertising another server: I would first warn the person verbally and ask them to read /rules and say Advertising is not aloud. If they continue I will have to warn them with a mute and get Moderator+ to get involved.

-Swearing extensively: I would verbally warn them nicely that they can not swear extensively and ask them to read /rules if they have not. If they do stop and apologized, but started again I will have to verbally warn again for them not to swear extensibely. If they do it the third time I will have to warn them with a mute. After the mute has ended and they continue I will have to get Moderator+ to get involved.

Auction Scamming/Boosting: If they were Auction Scamming, I would warn them verbally that Auction scamming is not aloud and also tell them that they're silly because we can see what they sell. If it continues I will have to get Moderator+ involved because they can bypass the mute. If they were Auction Boosting, I would warn them Verbally that Auction Boosting is not aloud and it is a form of trolling and ask them to read /rules if they have not. If it continues I will have to get Moderator+ to get involved.

Spamming: If someone was spamming With a bunch of letters in one sentence I will have to warn them verbally that doing so is not aloud. If they do it again I would have to warn them again verbally that they can not do that because it causes a mess in chat. If they continue I will have to Warn them with a mute. If they continue after the mute I will need to get Moderator+ invovled. If someone was just spamming like a machine gun in chat, I would have to warn them with a mute and get Moderator+ involved.

Asking for help: BANNED! Just kidding. I would ask them what they need help with. If it is something to do with finding a command I will give them the command, if the command does not work and does not work for me I will have to ask Moderator+ if there are any issues with the command. If someone is asking for help because they lost there items from a glitch, I will ask them to please make a ticket on discord for it to be retrieved. If someone is asking for help on something silly I will help with that silly thing.

Arguing about religion/politics or another Controversial subject: I would get my point through that Maestrea is not a debating place, but a Family Friendly Server were people are suppose to have fun. If it continues I will have to get Moderator+ because muting everyone is not the way to go.

Tp-Killing: If someone was Tp-killed by accepting a tpa there or sending a tpa to them, I will ask the victim to remain calm and staff are on the case and they will get their belongings back. Then I will ask the Tp-killer that Tp-Killing is not aloud and ask nicely to return the victim's belongings and make sure to read /rules if he/she did not do so. If the Tp-Killer refuses to return the belongings I will have to get Moderator+ to get involve because muting will just make it worse.

x7Howl7x

Community Manager
Staff member
Content Member
Community Manager
Jun 15, 2017
Application denied. As this was your second application, you may reapply in two months time. If you'd like feedback regarding this decision, please contact the Community manager on discord. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom