Team_Twiizers's apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2019
IGN: Team_Twiizers
Reason for ban: Auto clicking
Length of ban: Permanent
Appeal: I am sorry for lying to staff, cheating, being a prick and many more. I am sorry for what I have done. It's been about four months since the ban and not talking to my friends and other players on here has taken a toll on me. I am stuck in my house because of the quarantine with little social interaction with others. Every other game i tried that is multiplayer feels like i'm talking to a wall. I miss talking to everyone here about different things like the stocks I got from legolas and my profit from it. When the block thing came back i thought i could be a smartass and not get caught cheating. I was wrong. I am a changed person. I am asking for a second chance. I'll try to be a better player and not be a prick or otherwise annoying. I'll help more people. The quarantine isn't fun. I have made a fool of myself and wasted staff time. I deeply regret doing any of it. Please consider unbanning me. Life isn't the same without this server and its community.

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hey there Twiizers! Thank you for making an appeal.

We are very glad to hear that this has been a learning experience for you. I do hope that you will take this experience to heart and grow from it. It is always better to take responsibility for your actions and face the consequences. Unfortunately your behavior after your ban does reflect very poorly Your refusal to take responsibility for your actions for months is extremely concerning. Continued talk blaming your ban on sleep paralysis was witnessed up to within the last 30 days. For that reason we do not feel you are ready to rejoin the server.

Appeal Denied. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom