ThePoeticCactus' Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirstyLahan

Known Member
Oct 29, 2017
In-game name: ThePoeticCactus
in-game Rank(use /rank): Earl
Date Joined (check /res date): Feb 16th 2021 (I have played previously but was busy with a newborn and think I was buffered out of the system, lol).
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes - ThatXandersGal
Timezone/country: London GMT/England
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): I THINK I remember being banned from a server for my skin being nude? I use a nude skin in single-player as I think it's more realistic :p

Why we should pick you: Honestly, I'm on the server a LOT and just want to be useful. I try to be as helpful as I can anyway, but it would be nice to be acknowledged :D I love to chat, and am happy to help people with getting started from scratch, there are no stupid questions, IMO. I think this server is unique, and has so much to offer, and I want to help players discover that. This server has become kind of an escape for me when being a Mom is a bit much! I want to help others fall in love with being here. I have knowledge or server-rules and plugins (though admittedly, plug-in knowledge is still being built-up).

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: Request they do not do so, if they don't stop, temp mute.
- Swearing extensively: Request they stop, if they don't mute.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Immediate mute - they know what they're doing, they don't need a warning.
- Spamming: Immediate mute - they know what they're doing, they don't need a warning.
- Asking for help: Help them :D or direct them to someone who can.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Request that such conversations be left off of the server, and as above, if ignored, mute them.
- Tp-killed: Give them a stern warning that this action can result in being banned from the server and ask that they cease this behaviour immediately.

For all of the above I would also suggest that they brush up at /rules.

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom