Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned

Jul 26, 2018
IGN: aellis50

Reason for ban: Continuous Negativity

Length of ban: Permanent

Appeal:

It's been around three years since I was banned from Maestrea and during my absence I have had a lot of time to reflect on my actions and try to change the way I interact with the people around me in my daily life. Looking back on my time on the server I realize how silly some of the things I did were and how my decisions really hurt other player's experiences and caused unnecessary rifts in the community. It helped to take a step back from Maestrea to really realize the impact I can have on people and how important the person you present yourself as is to the people around you. I would really like to rejoin Maestrea and become a bigger part in the community as well as rekindle some of the friendships I had with people on the server. Maestrea has given me so many memories during the time I played and I miss the unique style; just thinking about the server gives me nostalgia that I don't feel about many other things. I know some of you won't forgive me and I think that with all the things I did that is fair but I really hope that while I've been gone the wounds that I have inflicted have had time to heal and that I can come back and create a different legacy for myself on Maestrea.

Thanks for reading,

aellis50

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there aellis50. Thanks for making an appeal!

Upper staff have discussed your ban and due to the extent and severity along with recent events, your ban will remain. It should be noted that joining the server while banned and remaining after staff have informed you it is not allowed is not the best way to show that you have changed and would be a benefit to our server.

Appeal Denied.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom