The Trashman
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Aug 10, 2016
United States
Hello there Maestrea!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wow, it's felt like forever since I've written one of these. Feels good to be back. Well, anyways, without further ado, I would like to present a little event the Economy Team and I have organized.

The Event
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Well, the event itself is simple. We're going to be adding a new title to the Title Crate! However, we want this one to be a little bit special, with a little touch from the community ;)
Therefore, for the next week, we are opening suggestions for the new title we will be adding to the crate.
The Rules are simple:
1. One Title Suggestion Per Person.
2. Do not steal anyone else's idea.
3. Keep it appropriate :)

Suggestion deadline is 8 P.M. EST on November 20th, exactly 1 week from now.

How do I enter?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Well, that part is simple. Just add the following things to your post below :)
1. Your title (Using Colorcodes or a screenshot, please do not color your post to reflect the colors)
2. Your reasoning behind your suggestion, if it's self-explanatory then no reasoning needed, but we just want to keep things clean. Anything we don't understand that does not have a reasoning will be ignored.

Example Post:
"I am creating the Boys Title because we're all just chillin' with the boys when we're on Maestrea :cool:"
1573692452831.png

Judging Process
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Your title will be judged on creativity in both the name and the colors. They will be judged by the Economy Team on November 21st.

We're very excited to see what you guys come up with!
- Clippy & The Economy Team (That sounds like a really good band)​

Dec 21, 2018
&l&8[&7InsertTitleHere&8]

basically, this is a reference to when ppl use youtube intro templates and then forget to edit it so it just says YourChannelHere

Obviously no one else is doing meme titles, so I'm assuming we're not going for meme titles so here's a proper one:
&l&aT&2e&ar&2r&aa
Reason:
Terra is Latin for "Earth", and currently a movement to start properly battling global warming started with all the #teamtrees and all, so I thought this would be a great title as it literally means earth.

Last edited:

ProjectKO

Known Member
Apr 29, 2016
Title: Mystic (&6&lM&fy&6s&ft&6i&fc)

Reason for Title Suggestion: Since Legendary is within the title crate I thought Mystic with Maestrea's colors would be an excellent idea for a title, Since Maestrea is such a Mystical server after all. :)

EDIT: I noticed on the color code that it had e instead of c for the word Mystic so I have changed and fixed that.
2019-11-13_19.39.25.png

Last edited:

IAMABIRD

Jul 7, 2019
Title: Maestrean (&6&lM&f&la&e&le&6&ls&f&lt&e&lr&6&le&f&la&e&ln) I thought of this title because it shows that your a Maestrea citizen and it also shows your support for the server :D. -cassie2016

1573697135612.png

Oct 25, 2017
Title: &5&lC&del&fest&bia&9&ll (Celestial)
1573697843270268171399.jpg (ignore poor quality comp cant take screenshots atm)
Reason: Looking at the title crate in itself we have no purple titles in it, and few ish blue titles and overall there are few titles that make use of both purple and blue well as a pallet (the only purple/blue title atm is spirit which is unobtainable) and its one of the random title ideas i had back when i was content so i just thought lemme pull that up rq why not. and space is p cool so yeah

Redd

Oct 20, 2019
Yeet
1573702926339.png
Code: (&a&lT&2&lh&b&lie&2&lf)
Just a fun little title I think some people would enjoy. I got inspiration for it from one of my favorite games. Also, I could be wrong but I don't think we have any green and blue titles besides submerged (but that has some grey in it)
Good Luck Everyone!

Jan 20, 2017
&l&8[&l&3S&3e&bre&fnd&7ip&8ity&8]

noun
- the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.
“a fortunate stroke of serendipity”

What better title for the title crate than one with a rare chance to obtain which is literally serendipity upon obtaining

380F33DB-6D94-4773-8047-B352AAC35099.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
Colorcode: &f&lS&c&la&4&ln&c&lt&f&la&1&lC&9&ll&f&lau&9&ls

santa.JPG

The reason I want this title in the game is because the title is connected to Christmas, a part of the year I really enjoy. The title would let players have fun in-game with pretending to be Santa or whatever. The colors are chosen according to the very famous Santa outfit, being white and red. Then to add in other colors I used blue and white to give it a slightly colder feel, snow and ice. Snow and ice being something connected to the winter and Christmas itself.

Thanks for the opportunity // Ludvaf

Kl0zer

Staff member
Content Member
Helper
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Title With Color Codes: &5&lH&9&le&5&lr&9&lo&5&li&9&lc
Title Without Color Codes: Heroic

heroic.JPG

Reason: "We are all the heroes of our own stories". No matter how you look at your life, your story, your time on Maestrea, from your own perspective you are the Hero of the tale. This title represents what it means to be the Hero of your own story, Purple being the imaginative nature of Maestrea players, always finding new things to build and new ideas for the server all around. Blue being the importance and confidence of the players of Maestrea, and how every person makes up the community and it wouldn't be the same without each and every member. This title will allow you to show that you are the Hero of your own story, one of the many Heroes of Maestrea.

Square_knees

Staff member
Helper
Aug 3, 2017
&6&lE&dn&2e&6r&dg&2e&6t&di&2c

Reason: I feel like we need another colourful title such as Eggstreme, which can bring some more energy to the Maestrea chat!!

Sep 7, 2018

Title: Naughty (&5&lN&a&la&5&&lu&a&lg&5&lh&a&lt&5&ly)
Reason: We all wonder this time of year, who has been naughty or nice, as Christmas approaches. this title will serve as a proud illustration for those of us who just want to be a little naughty'ish at times. Sure, we can all be nice , but what is the fun in that?

Last edited:

Zyphlox

Mar 22, 2019

Title: Paragon (&e&lP&f&la&d&lr&5&la&d&lg&f&lo&e&ln)
Reason: Everyone wants to be the best, and this title is a perfect example of showing off who you are or what you aspire to be! A paragon is "a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality." Another reason for the title is the color scheme! I don't believe we have many titles with purple, let alone dark purple, a favorite among many!

Jun 27, 2019
Title:&8&lM&d&o&ly&5&lst&8er&d&o&lio&5&lus
mysterious.png
Reason: The titles in the title crate have been the same for a while, until a Mysterious title was added in, nobody knows why, its just is there now, and it looks good. (Also there was a lack of pink in the Crate and this will help rectify that issue)

Songhwa

Apr 29, 2019
Title: &l&9E&l&flyssian
TItle (2).png
Reasons:
After the reset announcement, I started remembering things from old elyssia, noticing how much I will miss our little built homes, random sign memes at our houses, those items who held a strong emotional bond, every single thing from there will be missed and remembered in the future. People met there, every single player made their own history and left their mark in the server.
Every single memory returned, and for those who spent time, effort and those who will remember Elyssia as a huge family, I dedicate this title. I created this title as a little reminder that our days there will never be forgotten.

Mar 18, 2017
Title: &2G&aa&bm&9b&dl&ce&4r AKA:Gambler
Reasons: A big part of maestrea is gambling as so many fondly say. From opening relics to using crate keys everyone does it in some way. This title would be great for us to symbolize our maestrean nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom