Administrator
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jul 25, 2016
'straya mate
www.maestrea.com
Greetings all Maestreans!
Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all! Time for spooks and scares as we enter the traumatising month of October! Halloween, skeletons, exams and joys.

Thanks to everyone for voting and supporting the server once again this September!

1st place: X_Storm - 213 votes

Reward:
$32 /buy voucher AND 3x Maestrean Keys

2nd place: Zoena - 208 votes

Reward:
$24 /buy voucher AND 2x Maestrean Keys

3rd place: Mietm & jediknight95 - 206 votes

Reward:
$16 /buy voucher AND 1x Maestrean Keys

4th place: Houdini_007 - 200 votes

Reward: 8 Mythic keys

5th place: Arcanium_1 - 195 votes

Reward:
7 Mythic keys

6th place: LostInAtlantis3 - 193 votes

Reward:
6 Mythic keys

7th place: xNimesh - 192 votes

Reward: 5 Mythic keys

8th place: dlav - 191 votes

Reward: 4 Mythic keys

9th place: FinalFarce - 187 votes

Reward: 3 Mythic keys

4e3efdc062430a3a259a38497b21a6d8.png
Congratulations to all the top voters and thank you for supporting the server!

All rewards will be found in your Ender Chest (including coupons now!)!
(If they haven't received your coupon, please be patient! You will soon!)

All of us on the staff team would like to thank you all once again for yet another successful voting month!
Hope you enjoy September, and don't forget to stay awesome!

Last edited:

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
I tried so hard... and failed xD good job to everyone!^-^

Flammablezeus

Sep 25, 2017
Is there some trick to getting so many votes? I missed two or four possible votes entirely and the topg site bugged out maybe around 5 times. But got maybe only around 180 total. Are there other sites besides the 6 on the voting page? Even if I'd not had the site bug out and not missed the other couple, I would have been lucky to hit 190.

Dec 21, 2017
Is there some trick to getting so many votes? I missed two or four possible votes entirely and the topg site bugged out maybe around 5 times. But got maybe only around 180 total. Are there other sites besides the 6 on the voting page? Even if I'd not had the site bug out and not missed the other couple, I would have been lucky to hit 190.
No there isnt! There are just 6 Sites you can vote all 24 Hours except topg you can vote all 12 Hours so you can have 7 votes per day! Means 210 Votes Max for the month september !

Flammablezeus

Sep 25, 2017
No there isnt! There are just 6 Sites you can vote all 24 Hours except topg you can vote all 12 Hours so you can have 7 votes per day! Means 210 Votes Max for the month september !
Oh topg hasn't let me vote more than once per day in quite a while now, so I thought it had changed to only once per day. It only lets me do it after 10am (Australian eastern time) once and not at all later in the day or beforehand. If I try a second time it just gets stuck on a screen with orange dots.

Dec 21, 2017
Oh topg hasn't let me vote more than once per day in quite a while now, so I thought it had changed to only once per day. It only lets me do it after 10am (Australian eastern time) once and not at all later in the day or beforehand. If I try a second time it just gets stuck on a screen with orange dots.
Yes i know this problem ! You have to vote at the same time you voted at morning at evening or later .. when there is a red dot that is spinnining and nothing happens just wait a minute or two and try it again! The red dot just mean that it isnt ready to vote!

Top Bottom