Status
Not open for further replies.

ubitnik

Known Member
Jul 31, 2017
IGN: Ubitnik
Reason for ban: alting for personal gain
Length of ban: perm
Appeal: my daughter came and was doing blocks with me but it is believed based off a video interpretation that it was me playing and not her. I have not seen the video so I don't know what actions insist that she was not indeed playing so I don't know what to explain. It was in fact her on her computer that sits about 4 feet from me.
Proof(If needed):

Attachments

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there Ubitnik. Thanks for making an appeal!
To be clear, a staff member was alerted that something might be off while your account and your daughter's account were both at /blocks. We were aware at the time that your daughter occasionally played and thought that was likely the case at the time, but stopped by to investigate anyway. While watching we noticed a very odd behavior pattern: Only one account ever moved at a time. We watched for over 10 min while both accounts were mining and at no point in that time did both accounts move at the same time. It very much seemed one account was likely using some form of autoclicker or weighted keybind while the other was moving, and the vise versa. Now that is not something we take lightly or are quick to accuse players of, but after 10 min of watching it was a very reasonable suspision. To test the theory, when one account moved to another location (to mine a block that had regenerated) the second account was moved so that the head faced a different direction. You'll note that the second account does not move back until the first account is no longer moving. And further more, the first account does not move again until the second account has been repositioned and stopped moving. At this point we watched for a brief time more before moving to teleport both account to spawn. Watching their behavior, we see again that only one account moves at a time. The daughters account moves back to blocks while your account sits unmoving at spawn. Only once the daughters account is in position and mining away does your account move. At this point your account moves a few steps from spawn, stops, then you go back to your island and log out. But what was recorded is a clear indication that there is only one person controlling both accounts.

The video below starts from just before I moved the second accounts head and ends when you leave spawn.

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
I was in a voice call with ubi when this happened, hes telling the truth.
Unfortunately that is not evidence. Ubitnik has been clearly shown the reasons and evidence behind the ban and is welcome to respond to them. We do ask that others keep opinions and comments out of ban appeals.

ubitnik

Known Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ok so my computer can't run more than 1 instance of minecraft without the CPU overheating. So it wasn't me multiboxing. I can take a video of that with my phone if you really want.
I asked the 11yo if she would come do blocks with me and I finally convinced her. At some point she got the "wake up" message and stopped mining prompting me to stop and turn around to see what she is doing. I explained it's an afk check and that she just needed to move around every once in awhile. I had her just move when I moved. Which she did most the time but others I had to tell her because she was watching the other screen. She was watching YouTube and I was scrolling through Facebook most the time because well blocks is boring. When we got teleported to spawn, we both stopped and that's when I turned around again to explain to her what had happened. She was confused and had never seen anything like that happen. I went back to my island and logged off because the 7 yo had been bugging to play so I just let her use mine.
This is what their desk setup is like.
Screenshot_20210908-210952_Gallery.jpg
This is the view of where I sit from their desk.
Screenshot_20210908-210917_Gallery.jpg
The distance between the 2 is actually about 6-8 ft. I can't even reach both desks at the same time.
If you would have asked me I could ha e had us follow you around spawn simultaneously for a bit so I didn't have to go through all this headache.
Hope that clears things up. Thanks.

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Ubitnik I'm going to be very frank, your explanation does not make sense. What you're saying is you could not talk and move at the same time. That an 11 year old does not know how to move their head and look around. That you had to stop what you were doing and tell her how to look back at the block and could only move after she was re-settled. That you could not say "we got teleported to spawn" while moving. I do not for a moment doubt you could have called her over to play for a second had you been asked to prove there were two ppl. We do know she has legitimately been the one playing before, but at the time we were watching it is very clear there is only one person moving the accounts.
If you cannot at least speak honestly with us then we only have one recourse.

Appeal Denied.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom