Uncondense Dungeon Coins

karatekid

May 8, 2017
Short description: A way to downgrade Dungeon Coins to the lower tiers.
Long description: Similar to the /mcoins condense command there may be a /mcoins {tier} command that "condenses" or "undcondenses" coins to the lvl specified by the command. i.e. mythic. Or maybe do it with a custom crafter.
How is it beneficial: Well I would like a way to Downgrade my tungsten Coins as i can't sell them as they are (and can't use either atm. But thats not the Point.) However there are many people buying Mythic Coins. And just mythics. Now there is no was for me to sell them. In General there is a bigger market for smaller Coins as People rather buy in smaller chunks and have their workers running when needed. So they just feed them a mythic or two at a time and not a relic let alone a tungsten coin.

What can be possible downsides?: None I can think of.

PS: More uses for Tungsten Coins would solve the problem too.

karatekid

May 8, 2017
Can we get a Staff to acknowledge this? Even saying no bueno would be appreciated. For now i am still anticipating it. Ty

Dvl__

Nov 22, 2018
definitely should be considered, I cant even begin to tell you how much money i have lost from them over condensing into relic, tungsten coins when not wanted.

FlexioN

Administrator
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jul 25, 2016
'straya mate
www.maestrea.com
I think adding a command to uncondense would be complicate. Can probably however add a few of the coins to the custom crafter if that helps.

Is that something you’d all like to see?

EDIT: It's been added!
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 7.54.19 pm.png

Last edited:

Dvl__

Nov 22, 2018
If you can just make it so we can DOWNGRADE our coins, example from 1 relic coins to 8 mythic. That would be great however you add it.

Tankdest22

Known Member
Content Member
Jun 29, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Now if we could get this added to the Dungeons Crafter that would be nice :p

Top Bottom