WALTER WANTS JUSTICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2018
Hi again! Its Walter From Heaven,... Or hell? God knows.. or the Devil... anyways Its time to appeal, now I wont let my lawyer take the dirty work cause HELL IM UPSET!
and you may ask why? you may but ill just get more upset so lets get right into it shall we? So firstly these things cause i guess its needed:

-I got banned for 7 FUCKING days.. KHM
-I got banned cause i got my 6th warn, now this one is cause.. Prepare... "player disrispect" Typical isnt it? ....
-What else?

So Lets start off with the situation! Im sitting in my lab TOTALLY not thinging about my world conquering plans , NOT AT ALL, and then a friend Msges me:

-yaboilew: Hey do you have any armor for sale?
-ill look.

I had some nice armor, thieves cloak (well not nice but something?) pyreman's legs, some weapons and the matter here: An one off max tanker's guard chestplate. I know its not a cool name but seems like they ran outta creativity at this point in time. So I showed him these and he said he will buy the thieves cloak and the tankers for IDK.. 60K?. Then I said okay, i have NO IDEA how much the cloak would go for, but I bought the tankers for about 45K. Now as i said before, its an one off max one, only fire prot is missing one enchant level all other is 6. This wouldnt make it worth 60K would it? I had powered on them! Now only to get powered from shady is 12K. and it has a chance to fail so why dont add 15K? So overall we are at 60K, and im not a math pro trust me. Fair and simple right? Now i dont quite remember this now, but it defenetly had a frost 5 on it and i think something else. this makes this a deeeeeecent one.... So we made the deal he got it all we were happy, he is a millionare anyways, he wanted to buy it, i totally knew and i STILL THINK as the other 5 ppl that told me its 55-60K. So it would be a happy end but an asshole (wont mention name) came and said he wouldnt give 25K for that shitty chestplate cause tankers is already trash. Now i raised that chest like a baby.. he grew up on my side and I used it a lot. it was not easy to sell it, and now that this guy appeared he only made things worse... heres why:

1.-Dude, whoever you were, some kind of KyR.. or Kry... If ur reading this its fucking not oyur buisniss what we trade you can suggest but you cant just yell its not worth that much and that i scammed that guy.
2.-Dude i MEAN IT ITS FUCKING NOT UR BUISNISS.... Fck off!
So then YaBoiLew said "okay seems like walt scammed me hardly lol.' NOw this. this is the worse part of it all cause i was starting to look at this guy as a friend? kinda? I even built things for him, gave him tips and all and now he lost faith in me cause that guy said i scammed him, which i and 5 guys that pricechecked this armor said its a decent one, 55-60K? At this point in time i got very angryyyy.... BUT.... I got banned for this anger many times.. and at that moment i could say:

Lol look bud, i dont mind how much is your mom asking for sex on the streets, I think that you should shut your mouth up and let US talk about this if he wants his money back, we can solve it without you you mother*********************************....But i kept my ZEN WALTER formation and only said: I think that you should shut your mouth up and let US talk about this if he wants his money back, we can solve it without problems.... and dont be an asshole.

Then he just went on and said that tankers is trash, its really bad and basically than im an idiot that i claim its 60K:

Then i said okay look assholes happen i got you. But the defence capacity of this chest, is bigger than your brain.

Now if you read this and you know how much could i roast this guy... this is like.. not me!! Its not even a roast its like a fuck off dude leave me alone! I could say much much worse things... This also shows that I improoved and worked on my toxicity...

then i turned to yaboilew and i said that if you really believe this guy ill pay you back 30K so you can get it for half price.... and so i paid and went online.

then later when i wanted to get online and be very positive after a terrible day at my judo training, i would go on positive but... nope i got banned for a week...
now dear whoever staff is reading this: If you know me, if you know how much i can be toxic this was nothing! and i really changed my view to the community in the last weeks.... and so this is why i think i dont deserve to get banned cause i said Asshole 3x and that the armor capa.. hehe okay that was actually funny, i should get a Joker title for that but so look.... I mean i really put effort in this and tried to be a NICE WALTER! and i think many guys noticed that then this guy cames and.. busts it all? I mean if you dont find sence in what i said at least have mercy.. why? cause.. I will miss the halloween event.. this server actually means much to me and missing an event would be too much for me... If you dont even want to unbann me or something, at least shorten it a few days so i just dont miss the event it would mean much to me...

-LUV: Walter From Heaven "PLZ"

Clippy

Staff member
Content Member
Aug 10, 2016
United States
Hey Walter, thanks for making an appeal. Firstly I'd like to start out by saying I reread this twice because of how little sense it made. But what I've done is I've taken some quotes from this ban appeal. I assure you, that none of these quotes are taken out of context.

"I got banned cause i got my 6th warn, now this one is cause.. Prepare... "player disrispect" Typical isnt it? ...."
"So it would be a happy end but an asshole (wont mention name) came and said he wouldnt give 25K for that shitty chestplate cause tankers is already trash."
"But the defence capacity of this chest, is bigger than your brain."
"Its not even a roast its like a fuck off dude leave me alone!"
"If you know me, if you know how much i can be toxic this was nothing!"
On top of this, your history:
walter.PNG
I think this speaks volumes.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom