[Warp Blocks] Player Breaks Action Bar

Cxmputer

Known Member
Dec 21, 2016
where computers rule the planet
Short description: Addition of a 'block breaks' counter on Maestrea and Skyblock.

Long description: The number of individual block breaks is displayed on the player's actionbar (above their health, hunger etc.)
How is it beneficial: For me personally, I often Shift + Right click on a block in order to see how many breaks I currently have, but the whole process of right-clicking the block means I have to stop breaking. I suggest a counter that is displayed (depending on which block is currently being broken) that either whilst breaking reappears on each break, or shows every few ticks like jobs. This will allow players to see when they're about to hit participation, or maybe people are aiming to break to a certain amount before they stop. This feature will allow easy access to the same figure shown on shift + right-click.

Links and videos:
Possible suggestions on what it could look like:
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 9.13.22 am.png
Obviously, once participation reward is reached the participation reward part hides.

What can be possible downsides?:
- This may interfere with job's use of the actionbar.
- People might find it distracting...?
- Not possible.

May 15, 2019
You can right click + shift while holding left click (breaking), it doesn't stop you from breaking the block <3.

Just keep right clicking while you shift to keep it on your screen if you need :)

Cxmputer

Known Member
Dec 21, 2016
You can right click + shift while holding left click (breaking), it doesn't stop you from breaking the block <3.

Just keep right clicking while you shift to keep it on your screen if you need :)
Oh, I never realised that worked. Well, I'll leave this here anyway because it does save chat from being flooded.

Cxmputer

Known Member
Dec 21, 2016
Just wanted to update: I have found some cases where I'm breaking blocks fast enough for the right-click action to not register (especially with Super Breaker). I am holding left click, shifting and holding right-click (tapping right click doesn't seem to do anything). Therefore this idea could be useful? Thoughts?

Top Bottom