Antboi

Moderoni Pepperoni
Staff member
Content Member
Feb 8, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello Maestreans!
»»---------------------------------¤---------------------------------««

Yeah you read that right, the weekly events are back, and bigger and better than ever! What started all the way back in 2016 as Ant's Events, will now become an official server thing. With the help of Alexanderfh and Eclipsor/Clippy I will hold a different event every week, hope to see you all there!

Information

The events will be held every Saturday at 10 PM CET/4 PM EST

The location of the event, and what type of event it is, will be revealed in chat before it starts

The titles obtainable from the events are Rival & sometimes Reaper. Rival can be obtained by redeeming 4

at the Event Trader.

1st place gets: 2 Event Eggs
2nd place gets: 1 Event Egg + Rare Key
3rd place gets: 1 Event Egg

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions for events we should do, be sure to leave them down below! Maybe your idea will be one of the next events ;)

Last edited:

Cado08

Known Member
Staff member
Helper
Sep 7, 2018
I would like to suggest a form of a scavenger hunt..
Or..
A Minecraft bingo....where you collect things in a bingo pattern to make the lines of the 5 items to win....that would be so fun!

X_Storm

Nov 19, 2016
SeaWorld ;)
nice events, yeee

IDK if you remember the pvp event in a cave I think you and arivion create it, just iron gear and sword .. later was added lava/wtaer things like that and hostile mobs, there is just one thing, to disable /back command on death. it was fun

Top Bottom