Weekly Update: February Week 1!

PandoraKisses

Known Member
Feb 15, 2016
February-Week-1.png Whale Whale Whale, What do we have here? Another Weekly Update! :D
»»---------------------------------¤---------------------------------««
Maestrea
Resource, End and Nether worlds have been reset

Check out our Valentine's Event here!:
Maestrea's Valentine Event 2k20!
Dungeons
-=[Dungeons Patch 2.0.5.4]=-

Balance Changes
+ Increased Ender Lord Rakul's health. (75,000 -> 90,000)
+ Ender Lord Rakul will now select his common attacks faster. (15s -> 13s)
+ Increased Enderius the Invincible's health. (65,000 -> 75,000)
+ Void Crystals now health Enderius more health per second (5 hp -> 10 hp) and no longer have AIs but will still continue to target players. They will now target the nearest player to them.
+ Enderian Construct Beam Segments and Fireball Segments no longer have AI's but still attack. Fireball segments will now target the nearest player while beam segments now target randomly. This also prevents them from being knocked off their ledges.
+ Increased Coven Witch's Coven Cultist health. (500 -> 610)
+ Increased Aspect of Lord Varson (Phase I only) health (12,500 -> 15,000)
- Enderian Construct's Segments can now be stunned and when stunned will not use their attacks.
- Aspect of Varson's Shield Pylons no longer make each other immune to damage once one is defeated.
Drop Changes
+ Increased Aspect of Lord Varson, Coven Witch, Bone Gang, Gina Taylor, Enderius the Invincible, Four Horses, Merric the Dark One, Chester, Cuddles the Rabbit, and Storyteller raid tier drop rates to be consistent across the board and to decrease grinding rates.
Cosmetic Changes
- Reduced Gigamachina's [Stun Missile] particles. Changes:
+ Added many notifications to a few bosses for deadly skills.
+ Fzarian will now remove all spawned minions when he is defeated.
+ Modified the position of where Gina Taylor's Cache spawns after defeating her. (Hopefully to fix a potential bug with her cache.)
+ Bone Gang's Cache will now spawn in a pre-determined location to eliminate the risk of it spawning in a wall or other inaccessible area.
Item Balance Changes
+ Death's Promise now has a lower cooldown for its life leech effect. (2s -> 1s)
- Death's Contract now has a cooldown for its life leech effect. (0s -> 2s)
Fixes
Fixed Death's Contract and Death's Promise leech passive not working at all.

Staff Promotions
PandoraKisses has been promoted to Content!
Songhwa has been promoted to Content!

Content Agenda
MythicMobs: Balancing and tweaking BDU2!
Items: Preparing for more Relic waves to come..
QoL: Revamping the tutorial room!
Skyblock: Working on a tutorial for Skyblock!
Elyssia Content: Bug fixing and preparing to move past closed Beta.

Town of the Week

-=MoonBreak-=
Mayor
-
FracturedDream

Moonbreak is a fascinating town that offers much more than just a plot. With the huge help from FractureDream, you get full-on access to grinders that allow you easily level up jobs. This town works great for newcomers who are looking 0for an active town that can give you a boost to succeed in Maestrea! :D

Question of the Week!
(Hey, we're starting something new! Where we ask the community a question that relates to you! :D )
What is the story behind your username?
Somehow I always loved the name Pandora and always thought it would be a really to be named like that. While I was creating my username, I was listening to Pandora streaming music app. Since Pandora was taken, I added Kisses to make it sound a bit sweeter and make my username longer :)

Last edited:

Square_knees

Known Member
Aug 3, 2017
Awesome Update Dora! My Username may or may not be a nickname I used to be called (don't ask why).

Flex Seal

Administrator
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jul 25, 2016
'straya mate
www.maestrea.com
My username is just a dumb meme that, unless you've been living under a rock, have already heard of.

⁽ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿˢᵗ ᵐʸ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ⁾

Cxmputer

Modputer
Staff member
Content Member
Dec 21, 2016
where computers rule the planet
My original username was ComputerBoyAaron, combining my enjoyment for technology and my name. Then I changed it to ComputerBoy122. Then last year I decided to change it up again and try just "Computer" (most people called me that anyway), but it was taken. So I replaced the "o" with an "x" to be cool. :cool:

Aug 18, 2019
That's pretty cool also my username was cause irl some friends couldn't pronounce my real name so I said to call me tim/timmy as a joke and ta da we now here

Jare

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Nov 5, 2015
Great weekly update post Aide!
My nickname just comes from my early interest in the musician "jean michel jarre" so I took the name "Jarre" and removed an "r" because I thought it looked better or something haha.

Zaidebot

Known Member
Dec 21, 2018
my username was a nickname that one of my school friends decided to call me by (at the time I actually disliked it) but I couldn't think of anything else when creating my ign so here I am :p

Lovele

May 15, 2019
My username is my last name with a little "1337" at the end, because back when the internet was cool that's how all usernames were

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Mine is a lonnnnnnnngggg story that I don’t really share except with individuals who are close with me haha. So I’ll give the simple answer of the following: I have gone through many names, one being Loser, and so I decided to be Lozer, but I didn’t really like the way it looked, and Loser well... was Loser haha, so I went with something I have heard a lot of in my life “K Loser” and changed it to Klozer. :3

Redd

Known Member
Content Member
Oct 20, 2019
Yeet
IGN is Redd_Is_Here. Mine is a bit odd. Throughout my Minecraft adventures, I was another account that had a similar "Is_Here" ending. However any other platform- steam, Xbox, etc I started to call myself Redd. I wasn't going to change my mc account until I got banned on hypixel and had to make an alt. I just so happened to log on Maestrea first with that alt, and now this is my full time account.

Top Bottom