Well This is Incredibly Late

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS' started by KingWither, Oct 11, 2017 at 8:07 AM.

1. KingWither

KingWither Active Member

Good lawd has it really been almost 2 years since I joined the server? Guess it's about time I introduced myself formally lol.

I won't be saying too much about my personal irl stuff here, but I do chat about that kind of stuff when I'm online and when it's relevant if you want to chat whenever about whatever just for fun.

That aside, I've been playing on Minecraft servers in general for at least 5 years now and I've only ever played Towny servers (and a pixelmon modded server fling that one time we don't really mention rip pixelmon mod). I've been a long term player on an old network for about 2 years and I owned my own towny server before joining up with Maestrea. I joined the server around Jan 1, 1970 (aka February of 2016 but /res KingWither) and have logged in over a literal month of my life in playtime on this server.

I quickly made friends (Will/Null specifically) and set up a town on my very first day (while also getting into a fight with ye olde WhiteWizard or whatever his name was). Rough but productive start, but I started up a town in the usual location with the usual name and shortly made a nation with the usual name as well lol. I always love to build in desert/coastal areas (where it doesn't rain *wink wink nudge nudge*) and Withernia/Infernia is my usual go to for town names and nations. I fell in love with the community and the server's systems initially and I've been here ever since. After a couple month break somewhere in the middle of my time here due to some frustrations I vocalize from time to time, I came back on (with Queen_Wither along with me) and recommitted myself to the community and my ghost town of a city :p

So far, I have been working on "improving my town and getting it ready for new residents" for... about a year now ehx deee. However, I am making slow but steady progress on /jobs to pay for it and much of the improvements in the town are done. I don't think I'll ever stop trying to improve myself and the town, but I know that I have found a home away from home on this server, and I am grateful for every minute.

You guys and the long term community in general are the reason I came back and the reason I stay :D Thank you all so much for everything.

*cough* come visit /t spawn Withernia and lemme know what you guys like/don't like with /mail or /msg *cough*

~KingWither

TrippytheHippy and _Ant_ like this.
  2. Zevira

Zevira Well-Known Member
    Builder

wait I know you?!
    jk "Welcome! "

KingWither likes this.
  3. yalez95

yalez95 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Well look who finally got around to making an introduction! Always great to see you on the server kingwither!

4. CsoiSauce

CsoiSauce Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

It's always fun seeing you in chat! We're happy to have you here -- especially as a dedicated player! See you in-game, friend! :p

5. _Ant_

_Ant_ Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

About time d00d :p Glad you are still with us!

6. Clippy

Clippy Well-Known Member

What a completely random stranger. How interesting. 2 years? That's like 6 seconds in Maestrea time. 53301 days have taken place in Maestrea, which is 146 years.

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

You and I had a few arguments in the past. Still happy to see you around

KingWither likes this.