Wrongfully Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2020
IGN: salt__bucket
reason for ban: x-raying
length of ban: 7 days
Appeal: I was randomly banned today, for apparently x-raying, even though that is impossible, I don't have such modifications/resource packs on my minecraft, secondly, i have excavation1 efficiency 5 pick with a high level mining, where i super breaker often, i do so for hours on end. I do not understand where the idea of xraying could come to, because I do not whatsoever dig directly into diamonds, I do however dig down to level 12 every single time( this is where diamonds spawn most often ), in order to set up every 2 block spaced veins to speed up the process of getting to my necessary level where i then vein mine.

PandoraKisses

Known Member
Staff member
Content Member
Feb 15, 2016
Hello Salt__Bucket!
I would like to address a couple of things here. You claim that you did not " whatsoever dig directly into diamonds". In which these screenshots of your recent mining session prove otherwise.

For Example, when you were mining, you weren't mining straight and found diamonds, but you abruptly turned in the direction where the diamonds were.
2020-03-05_14.58.11(1).jpg

Here is another screenshot in which you where mining straight, but randomly mined to the left and just somehow managed to mine a vein in the middle of nowhere and find diamonds.

2020-03-05_15.43.55.jpg
Could you explain this one as well? You where mining in straight direction, then just randomly just happened to mine 2 blocks in a different directions and just find diamonds.
Screen_Shot_2020-03-05_at_7.05.33_PM.jpg

Mar 5, 2020
These are literally massive 3x3 spams with super breaker in some instances, im not at any moment making any rapid adjustments to new heights nor am i consistantly running into diamonds every moment, if you look at my mining sessions throughout the day, there are even countless occasions where i am digging non stop and do not find any quality ores, i do not go directly towards a single diamond ore, and then quickly run off in a nonsensical direction to another vein of diamond. Nor have i ever run right down into a spawner. I cannot see how that way of 3x3 mining is looked at as x-ray.

PandoraKisses

Known Member
Staff member
Content Member
Feb 15, 2016
Your reasoning doesn’t explain the evidence that I have provided to you. There are multiple instances of you going through stone straight to diamond, and then stopping and going off in a direction shown above. This shows a clear use of x-ray.
Appeal Denied.
Thread Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom